BY MISSHA

Perfumed hair mist to spray and use whenever wherever. Light mist leaves hair with a delicate floral fragrance. Helps add shine to hair, and prevent static and frizz.

• So is it more of a hair mist for the scent or an actual hairspray?1 Answers
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Qué tal es estén producto? Cuál es su utilidad? Alguien lo ha usado para que me de su opinión?
katie y.
Pilot mtn, NC
I LOVE this hair mist. Like the previous reviewers said, the packaging is a little young but the smell of this stuff is amazing! I keep a bottle at home for when I do my hair in the morning and a bottle in my gym bag for after a workout. Aside from the floral smell, it really keeps my hair from getting static in the winter when it is cold. I can't recommend this product enough!!
Caitlin M.
Don't be fooled by the packaging of this hair mist: it's really nice. It might look like it's for preteens but after a few spritzes post a sweaty workout session, I was convinced this is a top-notch hair refresher masquerading under a cartoon-ish bottle design!

The floral scent is obviously the first thing I noticed. It's definitely noticeable, so if you're not wanting a bold scent, you might hold back your sprays. I noticed my frizz spin-class hair lost all signs of my workout! Frizz was gone, shine was restored, and it smelled divine. Love love!
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
So is it more of a hair mist for the scent or an actual hairspray?