BY MISSHA

Brand from South Korea: Missha see more...

Timbrell R.
I always been a fan of Korean/Asian products. I’ve used missha brand a million times however this product wasn’t my favorite. The smell was nice and he technique was easy. But the over all experience and out some was just ok.
Nat 🌻.
Los Angeles
If you have dark spots on the face this is a mask for you! I have really bad hyper pigmentation and this mask helped me minimize it of course It doesn’t work after one mask but after doing it three times I saw a serious difference in my skin
Bia U.
It's really good for your skin. When I started using it I really can tell my skin got even better . it was More supple and soft. It also gave me very natural glow. Missha Real Solution Tencil Sheet Mask (Deep Hydration) 1pc(25g)
Jen M.
Cape Coral , FL
Other than the mask being ice cold when I put it on, I love it. The mask did not leave my face sticky at all. Yay! My face feels so soft and well hydrated. My skin is looking a bit brighter too. I would use this mask again.
Megan S.
For some reason this mask seemed too harsh for my skin, like a chemical smell. I didn’t leave it on for very long because of the harsh feeling, but in the end my skin was okay.
xiomara z.
Richmond
it was nice but not what i wanted. Products usually are for you to love, but i didn't however love this.  I would be interested in trying it again.
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Excelente marca para el cuidado de la piel y aún más lo delicado de la cara regalandole suavidad y vida... me encanta !!!
Amanda L.
Forest Hills
I think the mask is effective however, the material does not feel adhere to the face as well as other missha masks.
Huda A.
This sheet mask was BETTER than I expected! The mask has a medium thickness, so I was glad that it didn't rip easily as some other masks. The essence was thick, creamy and felt really silky. I was absolutely happy with the results of the mask, it was extremely moisturizing and my face felt really fresh afterwards.
Elizabeth E.
Lambare
Missha que me has echo!!!
Este producto es hermoso, mi piel tenía manchas provocadas por el sol, además estaba un poco mas oscuro de lo normal, pero cuando me puse este producto,me fascinó, gracias!!!!