Missha Pure Source Sheet Mask Pearl uploaded by Julie K.Missha Pure Source Sheet Mask Pearl uploaded by Ciana M.

BY MISSHA

Grettell N.
mcallen
These products are good but they don’t work as good in my skin. My sister uses these and they work so good on her skin. I have used these for about 2 months and I have seen a change but not an extreme change. I do recommend it but it will probably depend on the type of skin you have.
Francesca N.
This mask works really great! Made my skin soft and glowy! If you have dull skin this is the product for you, I purchased this through Amazon and it's the first time I've ever used
It, I don't have any complaints about this product.
Nat 🌻.
Los Angeles
I bought this pearl mask in a Korean store and I loved it. It is suppose to help with dark spots on the face like it’s suppose help whiten the face and to be honest it does help me at least. My little sister also tried it and she said it work very well on her
Simmi G.
This mask was so nice! Refreshing and made of such quality ingredients. It definitely met my expectations. I bought this mask online just to try and I’m glad I did. The packaging was ok, dinner it was an individual sheet mask. I would definitely recommend this mask to others.
Rachael B.
Antioch
I LOVE how bright and tighy my skin feels after this mask. I pop one on ad bedtime when I do my nightly routine. Pull it off right before I hit the lights. Then moisturize and sleep. I love these!!
Cristina B.
7001 NW 70 ST parkland FL 33067
Realmente es otra marca que desconozco pero que me gustaría utilizar ya que me gusta dar mi punto de vista soy muy obsesionada con las mascarillas y todo lo que tenga que ver sobre el rostro
Aidan R.
Luxurious mask. On par with other sheet masks that are more expensive. I love the moisturizing effect. Does not break you out and is very gentle. Personally, pure source is one of the better kbeauty face mask brands ive used.
Beth B.
I have always been into kbeuaty/jbeauty products and Misha is of my favorite brands. I love all of their sheet masks, but this is one of my favs. It is so luxurious and decadent. I love putting this sheet masks on and soaking in a bubble bath.
Catherine M.
Although I really like other Missha products, I didn’t enjoy using the mask. It dried up very quickly. I can usually keep on a sheet mask from other brands for an hour but this dried in a coupe of minutes!
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
This was really nice in my skin left it feeling super smooth I love misha masks they are awesome for the price definitely recommend I have normal skin and this worked well for me