Missha Pure Source Sheet Mask Pearl

by Missha

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Missha Pure Source Sheet Mask Pearl!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoMiami, FL
Just as in makeup, Missha is an excellent brand in skincare. I have tried almost all these sheet masks and each one is formuled for a different necessity of your skin, this one in particular is enriched with pearl extracts to give your skin, besides smoothness, a more luminiscent and lighter complexion. The sheet comes soaked in product and a pro tip I learned is that they can be used twice or more if you keep them on the fridge.
9 months agoBuckeye
This mask smells great! The mask sheet is soft and has a lot of product to utilize. What I like to do is to remove the mask and with my fingers just get into the package and get the product to put on my face before applying the mask. These masks are inexpensive and they yield really good results. I didn't have any issues with the mask and my face always feels smooth and hydrated afterwards.
3 years agoProvidence, RI
Be careful if you have oily/combo skin prone to dehydration - these masks are FULL of alcohol, and not the good "fatty alcohol" kind. That stinging feeling isn't the product working...it's your face being damaged. Newest line has some improvements, but overall...don't bother.
2 years agocincinnati , OH
This mask, like all other sheet masks I have tried, is very moisturizing but stung my face in sensitive areas such as around my nose. I didn't notice a huge difference between this and any other sheet mask, however, I did not have multiple uses.
9 months agoClemson, SC
I can’t say there’s anything overly special about this mask. It’s a sheet mask that’s cold and wet to put on and keep on. It does leave a kind of shimmer/pearl look to the skin making skin look extra glowy. I’m not a huge fan of sheet masks but this is a nice one to try if you’re into them.
a year agomcallen
These products are good but they don’t work as good in my skin. My sister uses these and they work so good on her skin. I have used these for about 2 months and I have seen a change but not an extreme change. I do recommend it but it will probably depend on the type of skin you have.
a year agoLos Angeles
I bought this pearl mask in a Korean store and I loved it. It is suppose to help with dark spots on the face like it’s suppose help whiten the face and to be honest it does help me at least. My little sister also tried it and she said it work very well on her
2 years ago
This mask is nice, but I didn't really notice much of an improvement afterwards. It felt good and didn't break me out, so overall a very positive experience. I probably won't but this one again, but it's worth a try :).
10 months agoSeattle
Purchased at: Amazon
By the end of this facial sheet mask my skin was very soft and smooth. I also felt that my blemishes had been blurred from the mask. I would definitely use this mask again. One thing I would say is that in general missha is really expensive for its quality
a year agoLos Angeles
This line from missha is a very simple and standard line of sheet masks. Didn’t feel like it really brightened my skin. But it did leave my skin feel soft. It’s affordable enough for buy in a pinch, but there’s better products out there.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...