Missha Pure Source Sheet Mask (Lemon) (pack of 5) uploaded by Sophie G.Missha Pure Source Sheet Mask (Lemon) (pack of 5) uploaded by Julie K.

BY MISSHA

• Would you have to be careful of the sunlight because the ...1 Answers
lilly g.
louisville
i like using sheet masks in the morning on days when i have more time to get ready. and typically when i’m planning on going out that night. the pros are that these are affordable and good for that immediate glow but i haven’t noticed any long term changes in my skin
Bichthuy L.
Germantown, MD
Missha face sheet mask are effective and inexpensive. I got mine off of the Missha website. The only thing is that they’re not readily available at the stores. The scent is pleasant and the mask’s serum is not sticky.  It’s a quick pick me up but the effects are not long lasting.
Ruchyy _.
Miami
It is amazing! I literally feel it working for my skin!!!!! I am very happy with the product and I am NOT disappointed! It was my first time using it and I will definitely use it again! I recommend everyone use it!!
Mikaela B.
Glendale
The brightening effect that I was looking for was great and greatly met my expectations and was very effective in every way the packaging is simple but grabs attention the improvement I think should be a thicker formula so the essence does not drip
Lara T.
Athens, OH
I didn’t really understand how to use this product - I mean it is a face mask but I didn’t know what the lemon was supposed to do. Therefore I didn’t really like it. Wouldn’t buy again and wouldn’t recommend
emma c.
cincinnati
Great! Worked outstandingly on my skin and gave me a very nice, soft, smooth texture to my face and I love the sheet mask instead of it being more of a liquid or gell mask. So amazing I would definitely recommend!
Mary :.
Los Angeles
It was okay. I honestly didn't see anything after using this product. It smells great but it didn't really give me that refreshing feeling after removing the mask.
Breanna P.
This sheet mask smells so amazing it was amazing prices well for what it can do to your face and eyes glow and it smells amazing in my face smell amazing and feel amazing so I really loved this
Xabi x.
i love the smell of this face mask,  and the price is so reasonable, compared to others i love the result just after i uses. my face get brighter immediately.
Kaylee B.
It worked pretty well. I was impressed and would definitely recommend using this product and this brand to anybody. I will definitely be buying this again. I will also be trying some of their other products and hopefully I am just as impressed.
Jesusita L.
Would you have to be careful of the sunlight because the lemon might cause sensitivity?