BY MISSHA

Brand from South Korea: Missha see more...

Missha Pure Source Cell Sheet Mask (Honey) 1pc(21g)
  • "Absolutely love it. Honey fixes everything lol. It really did help my skin a lot. And after just two. Highly recommend if you have sensitive skin or not." in 3 reviews
Michelle B.
I love Missha products. They all seem gentle on my skin. This mask worked well to provide moisture to my skin. I like products that contain honey for my face. The scent was light. I put it on after I showered before bed, later down for about 20 minutes and then removed the mask... I always tap the excess moisture into my skin to help absorb. Great mask
Amy H.
The best part about this mask was the fit. We all know masks are not one size fits all, but Missha has it figured out! It was like a spa day at home. I purchased this due to the honey/propolis and the benefits it adds to your skin. It was definitely the right choice. I didn’t have to keep repositioning. It fit perfectly-It stayed hydrated until the 15 minutes was over, and it left my face very soft to the touch with a subtle radiance. I would recommend this to anyone. Honey has amazing benefits for all skin types. This mask is usually @$2.00, but Missha has sales where you can get them for @$1.00 quite often. If you sign up for their email, they’ll let you know when the sales are coming up! 😉
Breanna P.
Absolutely loved the product I feel like it could have came with more product like the sheet mask I thought it was going to come with like 2 to 3 and it didn't but that is okay and the smell was nice I just really thought I was going to get more than one face mask but that is totally okay because I should have been paying attention more to the packaging and just didn't have it bolted and print
Kristine H.
Charlotte
I love anything with honey! This was no exception. I have dry/dehydrated skin, even more flakey in the winter. This is great to hydrate and calm my red skin. I love using this product to plump the skin and then I follow with the Missha Time essence I think is what it’s called. The dupe for the SK-II essence.
Kristen G.
Pinecrest
Such a refreshing face mask with a soothing scent. The packaging is clean and you can easily tell what is inside. Makes my skin feel hydrated and nourished. Definitely worth a try if a sheet mask is in your future.
🌻ᎯUⅅℛℐ🌻 L.
Riverside, CA
I’ve tried all their sheet masks! Every single one was amazing for my skin! Nothing broke me out or made my skin feel uncomfortable in any way. I highly recommend these and I found them on amazon for a reasonable price!
Delfina Y.
Missha’s masks are one of my go-tos when I am in need of some light hydration, or a little “oomph” to my skin. These masks are packed with serum, which means they really saturate my skin. I find that I typically have a bit of sticky residue afterwards, even when I gently pat the remaining serum into my skin. Overall, it makes my skin feel very nice.
emma c.
cincinnati
This masskk! It worked so well and really cleared out my pores. Definitely something I would buy my friends in cute little gifts. Effective! Good Value! Didn’t make me break out! Totally Recommend. Loved it.
Jordan F.
Dallas
Refreshing and hydrating. I enjoyed the way this mask fit on the face without slipping or getting tangled in the pouch. My skin felt smoother and more hydrated after use. Would recommend and use again!
Olga T.
newington
I ordered these off of amazon. Great price for a bundle. I discovered this brand recently. The sheets are nice and thick. It's good size for the face with not much adjustment needed. There's a perfect amount of liquid. I have very sensitive skin and my skin reacted well to this. It felt very plump and supple! 2 days later my skin still felt nice and moisturized.
Merie Cris R.
Dubai, Dubai
What do you love about Missha Pure Sheet Mask and Sleeping Mask?Missha Pure Source Cell Sheet Mask (Honey) 1pc(21g)
Miriam B.