Missha Pure Source Cell Sheet Mask (Green Tea) 1pc(21g) uploaded by Danniel R.Missha Pure Source Cell Sheet Mask (Green Tea) 1pc(21g) uploaded by Danniel R.

BY MISSHA

Brand from South Korea: Missha see more...

Missha Pure Source Cell Sheet Mask (Green Tea) 1pc(21g)
  • "Love this product and use it often. I have sensitive skin and have a difficult time finding products that are non irritating. I will continue to use this product and recommend it to everyone." in 4 reviews
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
This mask contains 21 grams (0.74 oz) is made from high quality cellulose. The fit of the mask is very good and really adheres closely to the skin. The eyes, nose and mouth holes all fit well and this mask a very notable green tea/slightly tangy kind of scent. Recommended use for this mask is about 15-20 minutes, but it takes about 45 minutes to dry out.
During use, I felt a lot of tingling and some stinging around my eyes which no doubt is due to the phytic acid. After using, my skin just looks so nice and clear and the redness was really diminished. This mask did a great job of moisturizing and soothing my skin as well as brightening my skin significantly. The effects really last quite a while and my skin tone is very evened out. I really liked using this mask and I’d recommend it to anyone.
What I like: the ingredients are really effective at hydrating and moisturizing my skin. It really cleared my skin and left my skin tone so nice and clear and it really brightened and diminished the redness in my skin. The effects of the mask last for a quite a while and this mask is also not too expensive. What I don’t like: the stinging around my eyes and that there is denatured alcohol so high up in the ingredient list. Otherwise, no complaints!
Alina K.
Bettendorf, ia
I love these so much, my friend brought them for me from Korea and I have a little stockpile in my bathroom. Whenever my skin feels dull and dehydrated I slap one on and sit back. You can even squeeze out the product after its sat on your skin and rub it in for further moisture. Dont waste a single drop!
Kiana R.
I hated sheet masks but this one made my skin feel very refreshed, and green tea is my favorite tea how could I pass? I am a first time user and the packaging was very nice. There is definitely room for improvement though, the prices are great keep doing your thing!
Breanna P.
This was amazing it really tightened up the cells and bring my face together instead of just looking down and stuff super nice didn't really like the smell that's why I gave it up or start but other than that if some of these tried to send you like the smell that is your opinion so yeah
Hanna s.
Encinitas, CA
I love the light scent of this mask. It leaves my skin hydrated and plump. I also was take the excess and rub it into my hands, knees, elbows and feet while the mask is on my face. It’s also quite affordable!
Ana M.
Bloomington
This mask really soothes my red spots and irritated acne. It feels cooling without the tingle (which I personally like, but some people prefer to have it tingle). It’s super hydrating without irritating my oily skin. Highly recommend!
Nat 🌻.
Los Angeles
Green tea is another of my favorites, I believe you don’t need to buy this brand you can buy from other brands just look at ingredients see what the mask has and you’ll be find with any brand. You can find cheaper ones
Thu L.
Love this mask as well as the pearl one, but not a fan of the smell. It smells alright but it does plump up the skin after the use. I have seen the difference it makes after a use. I suggest using it before make up or before you attend something because it does give you that natural dewy glow.
Marissa J.
Madison
Really refreshing, and has a lot of product so your mask is always well coated. Remember to only leave on for the 15 -20 minutes it recommend. It also smells absolutely great!
Kimberly M.
Tacoma
This is one of the best green tea masks I’ve ever used. The smell is amazing. The essence isn’t too runny which is a big deal for me. I’m pleased with this product because my skin is hydrated after use!