Missha

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I love missha sheet masks, this one is moisturising, nice packaging, affordable price.
5 / 5
I love these sheet masks especially the hydrating one. These are really good mask that you can get at your local drugstore. It leaves your skin so soft and glowing. Probably the best affordable mask.
5 / 5
I really enjoy using sheet masks in my care, especially when I need quick hydration. Most recently discovered this fabric mask. Features of Missha Vita C Plus Spot Correcting Ampoule Sheet Mask: - increases firmness and elasticity; - stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin; - minimizes the appearance of wrinkles; - has a tightening effect; - strengthens the protective barrier; - saturates with moisture and keeps it inside; - fights pigmentation; - contributes to the narrowing of pores; - normalizes the production of sebum; - activates regeneration processes; - softens and smoothes the skin; - evens out the tone and microrelief. The mask contains enough essence, after use there is no stickiness, I distribute the remaining serum evenly over the face. The drawing of the mask is excellent, does not slip. Do you use sheet masks for skin care?