Missha Pure Source Cell Sheet Mask

by Missha

Brand from South Korea: Missha

I’ve recently heard of this brand. How are the sheet masks? Can anyone compare the results to another brand (to use as reference)?
Iss it a good mask ?
How is the fit of this mask?
Start your review of Missha Pure Source Cell Sheet Mask!
Product Highlights
Love this product and use it often. I have sensitive skin and have a difficult time finding products that are non irritating. I will continue to use this product and recommend it to everyone.in reviews
Gizelle A.
Great product. Left my skin feeling amazing and refreshed. Would definitely recommend and will use again
Monica G.
I really liked this mask. Didn’t have any reaction to it unlike the green tea mask. My skin felt softer. I have used this mask a few times and will definitely use it again. I purchased it when Missha was having their semi-annual sale.
Andrea F.
Walden, NY
This is a great sheet mask. My skin felt really soft after and it also has a very refreshing scent
Rebeca R.
Maryland
A sheet mask that doesn't feel watery or sticky but with a perfect balance of product and delicacy. The mask leaves your skin feeling bouncy and rejuvenated.
Cierra N.
Salt Lake City
My skin felt amazing after one use. Smells amazing and will definitely buy again . I bought this mad on amazon and it’s definitely effective.
Ashley C.
Brooklyn
I have grown addicted to facemasks and k beauty! I love Missha but this mask in particular did not do it all for me in comparison to the other masks they carry. I found this product way too watery and most of the product was still in the package. Also wish there was  a little more of the honey touch to it. Its a Great price for a night in.
Constance W.
Missha Pure Source Cell Sheet Mask uploaded by Constance W.
So moisturizing. Perfect to use after a face wash and toner. This is the perfect moisturizer! Love to use the extra aloe essence on my arms and legs. Recommend!
Ethan N.
These face masks fit my face perfectly and helped hydrate my skin. This left my skin glowing and with a Dewey finish
Regina A.
Goose creek, SC
This is a really good mask, after using it my face felt so smooth and fresh!! Highly recommend it
Trinity M.
Jacksonville, Florida
Amazing Product, made my skin feel so soft and actually made me feel like I went and got a facial!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...