BY MISSHA

How To Use 1. After washing the face, prepare the skin with toner. 2. Remove films from the both side of sheets after opening the pouch. 3. Spread evenly the upper part from the eyes and the lower part from the lips. 4. Leave it for 20~40 minutes and... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Wailing c.
frisco
I get it from one of my friend, she give it to me let me try it out , I do love it , the scent smell so good ,and make my face so soft and won’t feel dry at all , I will buy more for future for sure !!!!
vesna k.
Wonderful product. Washed my face first and applied the mask. Within a minute l could feel my pores tighten, left it on for about 10 minutes and then washed it off. I immediately saw that a lot of blackheads has gone and some pimples has drastically reduced in size. Would definitely use it again.
Diane P.
Scottsboro
I have very dry skin and ageing skin. This product is great to use to repair the skin and make it look fresh and young. Definitely will purchase If I need skin treatment
lawana g.
Ennis, TX
I got this mask online and found it to be okay. It felt good while it was on but  after taking it off a lot of product was still on my face. It was nearly impossible to get it all rubbed in. I did like the  fact that it is a gel mask. I probably would not purchase again.
CeCe N.
Martinsburg
This product on and makes my face feel good I mean I would buy it again but it’s honestly not the best that I’ve ever had I mean the smell is OK but if feels cold and wet and slimy and I just fall off easily
Tina C.
Roslyn Heights, NY
This mask feels so good on your skin. I put it in the refrigerator about 10 minutes before putting it on and the coolness was so refreshing! This mask left my skin absolutelt hydrated! Love this!
Sandy C.
markham
It has a lot of serum in the mask which is great. I only tried this mask twice but it hydrates after use each time. At least my face feels more hydrated. I brought this in Asia when I was traveling.
Roselyn G.
I love this product.It hydrates and repair your skin❤.I regularly use it when ever I need some glow and fresh skin ❤
Maya-artist M.
Dubai, Dubai
I have companion skin after the mask my skin was very soft and hydrated
but i didn’t really thought to buy it again