BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMissha
Natural Color Clay Mask (Pore Care) 137g

Missha Natural Color Clay Mask (Pore Care) 137g

by Missha

Brand from South Korea: Missha

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Missha Natural Color Clay Mask (Pore Care) 137g!
Anne T.
San Leandro
This is good for those who have problems with pores 🤦🏻‍♀️ Urgh!!! But hey, If you love your skin you should definitely use this product,
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
really like how it works. I would and still use this. I would recommend this to all ages. It works like it said it would. Also, it meet my expectations from this brand. I say give it a try and see for yourself.
Raquel™ C.
Manassas
One thing I didn't like was the smell. It smelled like chemicals, and I had to put many layers of it on. I felt my skin softer and moisturized, but didn't do much.
Susu S.
Definitly saw a difference with my skin while using It Multiple times . Definitely good mixed with skin care .
Samantha P.
Mount Sterling, KY
I really love this clay mask. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and fresh. Goes on great and smells great.
Estefania R.
I can feel the difference after I use itI had extremely skin in my 22s, so the pores around my nose area became enlarged. Therefore, one of my primary skincare concerns is my pores.
Emmy K.
Mis poros volvieron a ser como la de una adolescente gracias a esta crema! En apenas unas 3 semanas de uso ya veía un cambio bastante notable. Volvería a comprarla!
Cindyy N.
DA NANG
I really love this product, it's leave my skin very smooth, not hydrated at all. I uses it once a week. Nice packaging, i love the color of it's. not have any smell. Comfortable with oil skin. Good value. Would buy this again. Love love love!!!!!!
Michell E.
Santiago
I love this color clay mask. It worked wonder on my skin. This was useful for my forehead, cheeks This seemed the thickest of the masks, felt comfortable and invigorating.
My skin was smooth and my makeup applied better. I love it!
You can easily apply this on your face with its soft texture. Great product.
My skin was smooth and my makeup applied better. I love it!
You can easily apply this on your face with its soft texture. Great product.
heba A.
It's just amazing , this product is higly recommeded , it refreshes my skin , remove all blimishes and leave it smooth , dehydrated

Looking for your answer?