BY MISSHA

Brand from South Korea: Missha see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Raquel™ C.
Manassas
One thing I didn't like was the smell. It smelled like chemicals, and I had to put many layers of it on. I felt my skin softer and moisturized, but didn't do much.
Yaceleen P.
Orlando
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome product! I bought it at Target! Works really great on my sensitive skin and goes great with my color! Applies on great and helps my skin & smells amazing! Will be buying more! Definitely recommend (:
Susu S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitly saw a difference with my skin while using
It Multiple times . Definitely good mixed with skin care .
Samantha P.
Mount Sterling, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this clay mask. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and fresh. Goes on great and smells great.
Michell E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this color clay mask. It worked wonder on my skin. This was useful for my forehead, cheeks This seemed the thickest of the masks, felt comfortable and invigorating.
My skin was smooth and my makeup applied better. I love it!
You can easily apply this on your face with its soft texture. Great product.
Cindyy N.
DA NANG
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product, it's leave my skin very smooth, not hydrated at all. I uses it once a week. Nice packaging, i love the color of it's. not have any smell. Comfortable with oil skin. Good value. Would buy this again. Love love love!!!!!!
heba a.
It's just amazing , this product is higly recommeded , it refreshes my skin , remove all blimishes and leave it smooth , dehydrated