Missha - Misa Yul Lyeo Whitening Emulsion 100ml 100ml

by Missha

Brand from South Korea: Missha. Create radiant skin by controling sebum and reducing stimulation. After using skin softener, take an appropriate amount into hand, and gently spread over the face.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Missha - Misa Yul Lyeo Whitening Emulsion 100ml 100ml!
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This product is quite nice and makes my skin a bit brighter, but to be completely honest I don't know what it's supposed to do otherwise. My mom swears by it and her skin is amazing for 50, if that's any worth.
Combination / Acne, Redness, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Pittsburgh
Amazing product -- my skin has gotten so much brighter. I think the price and the value of the product are well paired. The packaging is very pretty. This was my first time using it, but i will definitely buy it again! I recommend this product for sure.
Oily / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
Ok I'm a huge Korean beauty freak and I tried these skin cream whiting essence packs awhile ago and I loved them so much this brand is amazing you can't go wrong with this product . Makes your face light and bright !
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Redness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Urbana, OH
I like it. I didn't need a brighter for my skin. I received as a sample. Made my face feel smoother, clean and fresh.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Dry Eyes
I have this in a set and I freaking love this toner!!!! It is a lotion type but it absorbs super fast and for me personally I use this in any weather or season but I find that it is ok and does not clog my pores even in summertime when I tend to gravitate towards watery toners (EH's Soon Jung toner for example, or Missha Time Revolution clear toner). My skin drinks this up and is good for layering, at least with the items from the whitening line. In terms of the whitening effect, I did notice that it helped lighten up my old acne scars from preteen ages, but I'm pretty sure it worked great because I used the whole line. The emulsion and cream in this line are also superb!
Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Hampshire
Amazing product would highly recommend to everyone I know it smells amazing. Really helped with my skin the product looks amazing and the package is beautiful. I have brought 3 for Christmas presents I love it that much. 100% the best toner ever
Oily, Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Scarring / Dark Circles
me parecio muy buena, pues durante el verano me quemo mucho y el color de mi piel ya no es igual, y este producto lo eh usado siempre, lo recomiendo 100%
Combination / Blackheads
Is a very good product with whom you start to see the result in just one week!! My skin was very bright and smooth and a latter whiter!
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Dry Eyes
TERRASSA
Es un producto muy recomendado , cumple sus expectativas, y tiene una muy buena relación , calidad precio . Muy recomendable !
Combination, Sensitive / Large Pores, Puffiness, Redness / Dry Eyes