BY MISSHA

Brand from South Korea: Missha see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Angela M.
Grand nunction
This is n amazing product . I feel it works best before u put on ur akup.  It makes ur eyesa feel refreshed and ful
Sikudhani S.
Trenton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this product. It's smells so good and its so good on my skin. Will for sure be a all time buyer
Zhea L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
MISA Yei Hyun Eye Cream is an oriental eye cream with firm texture. Eye cream with soft absorption that makes eye area skin firm. The energy of pinus thundergii caring skin compactly from the root. Pinus thunbergii, which is used as the source of medicine and as the substitute for grain from old times, makes the skin healthy and gorgeous. Papaver rhoeas petal extract and kyungokdan extract strengths luster of skin.
Shamya S.
This is amazing it really helps me with my eye bags even though I am twelve and I gave it to my mum and she loved it so much because she has late shift and needs to look younger and I would buy it again
tierna c.
Northern ireland ,lisburn
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely incredible. I loved this product , sadly my tub is almost empty I am definitely planning on buying more this product helped me a lot and also has an amazing feeling on the skin.
Ana G.
Muy bueno la verdad me encanto la calidad y él efecto tan impactante y duradero, sumamente recomendsdo