BY MISSHA

Brand from South Korea: Missha see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Kathy T.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eye cream. I bought this eye cream nearly a month ago and I love it. I have combo sensitive skin, and so my skin is all over the place. This really moisturizes very well without being too heavy or greasy. My eyes look bright and fresh when I wake up- even if it means 5 hours of sleep. The scent is very mild, the texture is very nice and never broke me out. Will buy again.
Shiela A.
Missha Misa Yehyun Jinbon Eye Cream is really a magic for the eyes.  It has minimizes the dark circles under my eye.  I have ordered this thru my cousin.  It is so gentle and light when applied.  This is quite pricey but worth your money.  Hope it will have a bigger bottle available in the market.
Valerie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product!! I like the smell, the texture, and it doesn't give me millia (which has been a problem for most eye creams with me)The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it doesn't really seem to give long lasting results. The short fix is always great, but I want something that offers both.
Santianna T.
my mom has this product and I tried it which is ok for my skin type. I love Korean skin care which I use for my everyday skincare routine. this product is great for dry skin types and as a first time user with oily skin I wouldn't recommended it since it gives me acne.
Lori M.
Fairmont, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of skincare, most especially Korean care. Particularly products designed for the eye area. Although I have tried many brands this absolutely exceeded my expectations. Really amazing. I do buy it regularly and I highly recommend it. Worth every red cent.
Trisha B.
Little Rock
Amazing product!! My skin feels amazing! I use this product everyday!  If you are looking for good skin care products this one is the go to! It met every expectation I was looking for! Very effective product. I will def be buying this product again!
Jenny L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome moisturizing eye cream! It makes my eyes look and feel bright and renewed the morning after I apply this product. The packaging is very nice and pretty looking. I would recommend this product!
Alana A.
La Palma, CA
I absolutely love this cream. I struggle with occasional dark circles under my eyes and have tried several products. The cream is very light on the skin and has a subtle fragrance to it. After about a week I had noticed that my skin felt brighter and much smoother.
Krachell V.
Amazing! This product felt Smooth and Silky... the result left me feeling super refreshed!! I would definitely recommend others to try this product!
Iris Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is awsome! it had a bit of a herbal complexity to the product while it provides the best eye treatment it needs!