BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMissha
[MISSHA] Misa Yehyun Cleanliness Cleansing Cream

[MISSHA] Misa Yehyun Cleanliness Cleansing Cream

by Missha

-A gentle medicinal cleansing cream-Contains oriental herbal ingredients without tightening or irritating effects-Helps remove color makeup & impurities from skin-Preserves the natural softness of skin-Leaves skin clear & pureProduct Line: Yei Hyun -...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of [MISSHA] Misa Yehyun Cleanliness Cleansing Cream!
Saisneha N.
Plano, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
This product also worked sooo well n when I used it cleanses very well my skin n it’s my first time when I used this product. Of course packaging is nice. N I already recommend n I bought it to my mother after I used it n she recommended to her friends too n everyone they just super happy for recommending such a lovely product 😍❤️🥰😘
Aja S.
My face felt so clean and smooth after using this but not tight. Love it!! Definitely will be purchasing this product again. It's super gentle on my skin and the lather is nice. I just wish it smelt a little better.
Amy D.
Vancouver
Like any other cleanser, only better! Loved the soft smooth finish, we'll worth it's value! Did the job of cleaning my face well! Basic unique packaging.
Denisse G.
Hola chicas...... Simplemente recomiendo el producto por la accesibilidad que cuenta
Animense a comprarlo