Missha - MISA Geum Sul Vitalizing Eye Cream 30ml

by Missha

Brand from South Korea: Missha. Premium oriental herbal eye cream to help diminish lines and refine the entire eye area, leaving the eyes looking younger and more radiant Contains 25% of Wild Ginseng, Deer Antlers and Reishi Mushrooms extracted and fermented by gold Dose not contain paraben, artificial colorant, triclosan, mineral oil, benzophenon and talc Completed wrinkle repairing, skin brightening and skin safety tested How to Use: Apply twice daily after MISA Geum Sul Emulsion. Take an appropriate amount and gently touch to smooth all around your eyes Pack Size - 30ml

How long did it take after using this product to see results?
How much did it cost you? And have any of you tried it for at least half a year and see any changes?
Start your review of Missha - MISA Geum Sul Vitalizing Eye Cream 30ml!
Edmonton
Purchased at: Amazon
Got a sample of this when I ordered Korean skincare off amazon. Sadly it gave me milia, so definitely will not purchase. :( Didn’t notice an effect on dark circles or fine lines either, and since the sample was all in Korean, I don’t know what it was targeting anyway!
North York
I like using this product in the winter. It a thicker cream so it stays on longer and moisturises my skin longer. It smells nice. You get a lot for the price. It's easy to apply and doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky or heavy. I would recommend this product.
Guelph , ON
Smells and feels amazing. I also bought the cho gong Jin eye cream which comes with a ceramic applicator and I use that to apply and massage my eyes. I have some fine lines and dryness and it really seems to be helping
Langley, BC
Missha - MISA Geum Sul Vitalizing Eye Cream 30ml uploaded by Ariane D.
Best eye cream I've ever used!! I could really see a difference with my undereyes. They always appear brighter after each application! I don't have wrinkles around my eyes yet but I love using this product as a preventative measure against crows feet and any premature aging.
So far so good. Very hydrating. Doesn’t see the effect (brighter under eye) yet though. For the price, I think it’s kinda too expensive..
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Soko Glam
I really enjoyed this eye cream. I purchased it from sokoglam, and am very happy with this product. It’s a super rich eye cream that provides a ton of moisture to your skin. I found this was awesome during the cold dry months, but is versatile enough to use year round. This became my go-to nighttime eye cream. I didn’t see a ton of improvement for my dark circles, but this definitely helped combat any fine lines. They look slightly less pronounced, and I definitely don’t see them getting worse. My undereyes always feel supple and smooth in the mornings after using this overnight! I found a little goes a long way. I used it every night, I just finished my pot and it took almost a year. The spatula makes for tidy application. The packaging is super lux, and doesn’t look like anything else on my shelf.
San Isidro 151
Es MARAVILLOSOOO, tiene una textura densa, pero muy suave y que se absorbe rápidamente, logra hidratar y humectar, por lo que al usarlo se rellenan las líneas finas de expresión. Es más caro que otros productos k beauty, pero su precio lo vale, ya que se logra verificar ingredientes más elaborados por su textura. Lo amo y lo compraría de nuevo
Canton , MS
Purchased at: YesStyle
I was recently running out of my The Ordinary skincare serums. I have seen results from the ordinary but wanted to try some Korean skin care. Korean skin care is Known for clean, natural ingredients and half the price. So I did some research and decided to order the Missha Miss Geum sul vitalizing eye cream. I have been using this about a week and have already noticed that the skin under my eyes is a lot smoother. Really enjoying this product so far! It is a very thick cream and I was worried my milia might come back Missha - MISA Geum Sul Vitalizing Eye Cream 30mlBut surprisingly it has not broken me out. I highly recommend this product!
Grand Rapids
I really like this cream, though I don't really have any wrinkles yet to tell how effective it is. The packaging though! I love the little jar and I'll probably keep it long after the cream is gone. The scent to it is interesting, but not bad. Just unusual compared to american products.
San Diego, CA
The floral scent is strong in this product so beware if you’re sensitive. The scent will eventually dissipate and the eye cream is nice. It leaves the under eye feeing hydrated and awake, but doesn’t help with fine lines.