BY MISSHA

Brand from South Korea: Missha. Premium oriental herbal eye cream to help diminish lines and refine the entire eye area, leaving the eyes looking younger and more radiant Contains 25% of Wild Ginseng, Deer Antlers and Reishi Mushrooms extracted and fermented by gold Dose not contain paraben, artificial colorant, triclosan, mineral oil, benzophenon and talc Completed wrinkle repairing, skin brightening and skin safety tested How to Use: Apply twice daily after MISA Geum Sul Emulsion. Take an appropriate amount and gently touch to smooth all around your eyes Pack Size - 30ml see more...

• How long did it take after using this product to see resu...1 Answers
  • How much did it cost you? And have any of you tried it fo...2 Answers
Joanne S.
Valley Stream
Super moisturizing eye cream! I think this product will work best with dry skin/under eyes.  I usually can't use this twice a day as recommended because I find it to be too thick for my makeup - my under eyes look super cakey after putting on concealer.  It gives a brightened look to the under eye after application but I don't think it helps to reduce dark circles (if you get what I mean). As for benefits this eye cream helps to plump the area under my eyes and prevent bags. I had really small fine lines near my inner corners and it helped to fill those in as well. I always wait for the Missha sale on Soko Glam to purchase this!
Linh N.
I’ve started using this for about a month now. It’s a good thick cream. I’m doing it as preventative care so I’m not sure if it’s doing much but it is pricey . Not sure if I’ll buy it again but I’m enjoying it in the meantime and not to mention the jar is beautiful!!
Amanda R.
Crosby, TX
This eye cream!!! This eye cream!!! I’m so in love with this. It hydrates my under eyes and absorbs so well. A little goes a long way so you get your money’s worth. So far it’s brightened my dark circles a bit but I’ve only had it for 2 weeks. Holy grail eye cream.
Monet W.
Southfield, MI
This is definitely one of my fave eye cream. Keeps my eyes so soft and moisturized. I use it every day and it’s not super thick and there’s so much product it lasts so long, I have barely hit the bottom of the pot yet!
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
I’ve used this eye cream for a couple years on and off and always find myself going back to it time and again. It has a rich creamy consistency which can be heavy for oily skin types but is perfect for dry skin types like me. It’s a little pricey but a little goes a long way. It feels and looks so luxurious. Does a great job of Hydrating and plumping fine lines. Smells like ginseng though if you like that sort of thing (I do!)
Michele A.
This is a hydrating eye cream but I found that every so often, it would sting a little and the little gold like flecks kind of annoyed me since they would stick to the skin around my eye and not come off. It’s not the worst I’ve ever tried and for the most part did what I wanted it to do. Plus, the jar lasted me forever
Sabrina p.
San diego
The floral scent is strong in this product so beware if you’re sensitive. The scent will eventually dissipate and the eye cream is nice. It leaves the under eye feeing hydrated and awake, but doesn’t help with fine lines.
Linda P.
This is one of my favorite eye creams ever. There's barely any scent to it, which is great because my eyes are super sensitive to any fragrance. It keeps my eyes super moisturized throughout the day. The first few weeks I didn't really noticed any change in my fine lines really, but third week in, you can barely see my fine lines anymore! My dark circles aren't as dark anymore as well. I've been using it for almost two months now and I believe I'm barely halfway through this product. My under eyes are more plump and I don't look as tired anymore. I purchased this on MisshaUS.com for $35 (VIP Members get 30% off) It beats buying it off amazon and praying it's not fake. They have a lot of sales throughout the year that can be anywhere from 20%-50% off, maybe even more. It's always good to check often for sales or sign up for their emails! I'd definitely purchase this again because you get your bang for your buck even though it doesn't cost that much since a little does go a long way!
Christina G.
So thick! Read it was supposed to be a dupe for Sisley $400 eye cream, don’t know if f that’s true but if it is, sheesh, buy this instead. $400 is ridiculous!

It’s unctuous and taps on easily. I love that Korean brands usually give you a little scoop or spoon so you don’t have to stick your fingers in and booger up the product. I used this most of the winter but discontinued use when I got a very small milia. Not fooling around with that! Anyway, I got a lighter cream and it’s working just fine.
Caitlin A.
Duluth, MN
This eye cream is AMAZING! It's incredibly thick so you don't need to use much product, I've been using mine for quite a few months and I've barely made a dent in the jar. As you can see in the picture, it's still pretty full. Definitely worth $45. I don't know if it makes a difference for wrinkles as I'm only 20, but it does help with softness. My super sensitive eyes don't get as irritated when I wear heavy makeup a few days in a row now. It has helped my eyes retain moisture and youthful plumpness (not puffy, just plump). I've already recommended this to a few family members and friends.
Aimee S.
How much did it cost you? And have any of you tried it for at least half a year and see any changes?
Cheree S.
Herriman, UT
How long did it take after using this product to see results?