Missha - MISA Geum Sul Vitalizing Eye Cream 30ml uploaded by Caitlin A.Missha - MISA Geum Sul Vitalizing Eye Cream 30ml uploaded by member-b2676dfb8

BY MISSHA

Brand from South Korea: Missha. Premium oriental herbal eye cream to help diminish lines and refine the entire eye area, leaving the eyes looking younger and more radiant Contains 25% of Wild Ginseng, Deer Antlers and Reishi Mushrooms extracted and fermented by gold Dose not contain paraben, artificial colorant, triclosan, mineral oil, benzophenon and talc Completed wrinkle repairing, skin brightening and skin safety tested How to Use: Apply twice daily after MISA Geum Sul Emulsion. Take an appropriate amount and gently touch to smooth all around your eyes Pack Size - 30ml see more...

• How long did it take after using this product to see results?1 Answers
  • How much did it cost you? And have any of you tried it for at lea...2 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
I’ve used this eye cream for a couple years on and off and always find myself going back to it time and again. It has a rich creamy consistency which can be heavy for oily skin types but is perfect for dry skin types like me. It’s a little pricey but a little goes a long way. It feels and looks so luxurious. Does a great job of Hydrating and plumping fine lines. Smells like ginseng though if you like that sort of thing (I do!)
Amanda R.
Crosby, TX
This eye cream!!! This eye cream!!! I’m so in love with this. It hydrates my under eyes and absorbs so well. A little goes a long way so you get your money’s worth. So far it’s brightened my dark circles a bit but I’ve only had it for 2 weeks. Holy grail eye cream.
Christina G.
So thick! Read it was supposed to be a dupe for Sisley $400 eye cream, don’t know if f that’s true but if it is, sheesh, buy this instead. $400 is ridiculous!

It’s unctuous and taps on easily. I love that Korean brands usually give you a little scoop or spoon so you don’t have to stick your fingers in and booger up the product. I used this most of the winter but discontinued use when I got a very small milia. Not fooling around with that! Anyway, I got a lighter cream and it’s working just fine.
Monet W.
Southfield, MI
This is definitely one of my fave eye cream. Keeps my eyes so soft and moisturized. I use it every day and it’s not super thick and there’s so much product it lasts so long, I have barely hit the bottom of the pot yet!
Linda P.
This is one of my favorite eye creams ever. There's barely any scent to it, which is great because my eyes are super sensitive to any fragrance. It keeps my eyes super moisturized throughout the day. The first few weeks I didn't really noticed any change in my fine lines really, but third week in, you can barely see my fine lines anymore! My dark circles aren't as dark anymore as well. I've been using it for almost two months now and I believe I'm barely halfway through this product. My under eyes are more plump and I don't look as tired anymore. I purchased this on MisshaUS.com for $35 (VIP Members get 30% off) It beats buying it off amazon and praying it's not fake. They have a lot of sales throughout the year that can be anywhere from 20%-50% off, maybe even more. It's always good to check often for sales or sign up for their emails! I'd definitely purchase this again because you get your bang for your buck even though it doesn't cost that much since a little does go a long way!
Layla A.
Folsom
This eye cream is very potent with antioxidants, good for a night time cream also takes care of fine lines and wrinkles. I have dry sensitive skin it gives me the perfect amount of moisture. Thought I need to say it's not good to use as a day cream because it is heavy and may cake up under makeup.
Mariah T.
This product is amazing under the eyes! It's very hydrating and easy to wear under makeup. It definitely improved firmness under and around my eyes. I love that it brightened up my eyes and I doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Caitlin A.
Duluth, MN
This eye cream is AMAZING! It's incredibly thick so you don't need to use much product, I've been using mine for quite a few months and I've barely made a dent in the jar. As you can see in the picture, it's still pretty full. Definitely worth $45. I don't know if it makes a difference for wrinkles as I'm only 20, but it does help with softness. My super sensitive eyes don't get as irritated when I wear heavy makeup a few days in a row now. It has helped my eyes retain moisture and youthful plumpness (not puffy, just plump). I've already recommended this to a few family members and friends.
Diana N.
My favorite go to eye cream. Price is reasonable and the packaging is so pretty and elegant looking. I use this cream twice a day, everyday in my daytime and nighttime skincare routine. May look small, but you really don't need a lot so it lasts a really long time. Just ordered my second eye cream yesterday because the first one I got is running low! Only problem is that it took a really long time to get through the mail because mines was shipped from Korea.
Love this under eye cream so much its thick and doesn't irritate my eyes when applied. A jar will last you a very long time since a little goes a long way but i like to put a nice coat at night before my last step on my 10 step routine! worth every dollar and on the plus side it makes you feel like a princess with that packaging, I'm certainly collecting the jars and keeping them !!! and under ive put a photo of where I keep my special littleIhelper ♡
Aimee S.
How much did it cost you? And have any of you tried it for at least half a year and see any changes?
Cheree S.
Herriman, UT
How long did it take after using this product to see results?