BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMissha
- MISA Geum Sul Vitalizing Eye Cream 30ml

Missha - MISA Geum Sul Vitalizing Eye Cream 30ml

by Missha

Brand from South Korea: Missha. Premium oriental herbal eye cream to help diminish lines and refine the entire eye area, leaving the eyes looking younger and more radiant Contains 25% of Wild Ginseng, Deer Antlers and Reishi Mushrooms extracted and fermented by gold Dose not contain paraben, artificial colorant, triclosan, mineral oil, benzophenon and talc Completed wrinkle repairing, skin brightening and skin safety tested How to Use: Apply twice daily after MISA Geum Sul Emulsion. Take an appropriate amount and gently touch to smooth all around your eyes Pack Size - 30ml

Missha - MISA Geum Sul Vitalizing Eye Cream 30ml Have some one used this product before ? I have a interest on it😚 but I don’t know it is good or not 🙈
How long did it take after using this product to see results?
How much did it cost you? And have any of you tried it for at least half a year and see any changes?
Start your review of Missha - MISA Geum Sul Vitalizing Eye Cream 30ml!
Elisabetta H.
Penn Valley, CA
Missha - MISA Geum Sul Vitalizing Eye Cream 30ml uploaded by Elisabetta H.
This product is mind blowing. I have been using this eye cream for a month and one week now. Post grief stricken for the loss of my mom, six months aged me 10 years at once. Super swollen eyes. Deep dark under eye circles. Fine lines. You name it, my eyes had it. I did a lot of research and this natural ingredients South Korean eye cream had the best reviews of them all out there in the internet world. The pictures speak without much need of words. I have a double lid now. The giant hood is almost gone. The deep bags are 1/3 of what they were. And no more dark grey circles. I use this cream both morning and night. Is incredibly thick. You will need a very small amount of it with each use. I barely made a dent in the jar. I need to specify that this is not an immediate result. Aside a super good moisturization, I didn't see any result in the first 2 weeks. By the end of week 3 though I started to see the dark circles fade... By week 4 is when miracles started to happen. Double lid is back and fine lines are gone. And my eyes gained their brightness and glow back... so do not expect immediate results. Keep going if you decide to try this cream and don't give up on it. It is amazing how it works on the long run. Note: this eye cream has a fermented smell (must be ginseng). It is not bad but some might find it odd. Scent wont last long once applied though. PS: i still have insomnia and sleep at most 6h night. YET, this cream is working hard to avoid dark circles....
Alisha L.
Vancouver, WA
Missha - MISA Geum Sul Vitalizing Eye Cream 30ml uploaded by Alisha L.
I am a Missha junkie, along with The Ordinary junkie. This eye cream gives my upper lids and under eyes a pep. This cream has literally stopped time. I have been using this eye cream for over a year and will be turning 50 soon. I have no wrinkles whatsoever and would like to keep it that way for as long as possible. 😊 The main actives in this eye cream is ginseng. I’ve recently added Caffeine 5% + ECGC Depuffing Eye Serum to my regimen as I’ve had a bit of insomnia and it was starting to show with the dark circles that were forming. Both products compliment one another.
Lindsey S.
Canton , MS
Purchased at: YesStyle
I was recently running out of my The Ordinary skincare serums. I have seen results from the ordinary but wanted to try some Korean skin care. Korean skin care is Known for clean, natural ingredients and half the price. So I did some research and decided to order the Missha Miss Geum sul vitalizing eye cream. I have been using this about a week and have already noticed that the skin under my eyes is a lot smoother. Really enjoying this product so far! It is a very thick cream and I was worried my milia might come back Missha - MISA Geum Sul Vitalizing Eye Cream 30mlBut surprisingly it has not broken me out. I highly recommend this product!
Diana N.
My favorite go to eye cream. Price is reasonable and the packaging is so pretty and elegant looking. I use this cream twice a day, everyday in my daytime and nighttime skincare routine. May look small, but you really don't need a lot so it lasts a really long time. Just ordered my second eye cream yesterday because the first one I got is running low! Only problem is that it took a really long time to get through the mail because mines was shipped from Korea.
member-b2676dfb8
Missha - MISA Geum Sul Vitalizing Eye Cream 30ml uploaded by member-b2676dfb8
Love this under eye cream so much its thick and doesn't irritate my eyes when applied. A jar will last you a very long time since a little goes a long way but i like to put a nice coat at night before my last step on my 10 step routine! worth every dollar and on the plus side it makes you feel like a princess with that packaging, I'm certainly collecting the jars and keeping them !!! and under ive put a photo of where I keep my special littleIhelper ♡
Leidy S.
Missha - MISA Geum Sul Vitalizing Eye Cream 30ml uploaded by Leidy S.
I love the packaging inspired by the ancient jars used by the Korean royal family. It has a long-lasting moisturizing effect. The skin under my eyes is a lot smoother. I really like this eyes cream, even though I do not have any wrinkles yet. But I am close to my 30s so I needed to start taking care of that area of my face. It is kind of expensive, but it is worth it. I definitely recommend giving this a try!
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
I’ve used this eye cream for a couple years on and off and always find myself going back to it time and again. It has a rich creamy consistency which can be heavy for oily skin types but is perfect for dry skin types like me. It’s a little pricey but a little goes a long way. It feels and looks so luxurious. Does a great job of Hydrating and plumping fine lines. Smells like ginseng though if you like that sort of thing (I do!)
Monet W.
Oak Park, MI
This is definitely one of my fave eye cream. Keeps my eyes so soft and moisturized. I use it every day and it’s not super thick and there’s so much product it lasts so long, I have barely hit the bottom of the pot yet!
Linda P.
Henderson, NV
This is one of my favorite eye creams ever. There's barely any scent to it, which is great because my eyes are super sensitive to any fragrance. It keeps my eyes super moisturized throughout the day. The first few weeks I didn't really noticed any change in my fine lines really, but third week in, you can barely see my fine lines anymore! My dark circles aren't as dark anymore as well. I've been using it for almost two months now and I believe I'm barely halfway through this product. My under eyes are more plump and I don't look as tired anymore. I purchased this on MisshaUS.com for $35 (VIP Members get 30% off) It beats buying it off amazon and praying it's not fake. They have a lot of sales throughout the year that can be anywhere from 20%-50% off, maybe even more. It's always good to check often for sales or sign up for their emails! I'd definitely purchase this again because you get your bang for your buck even though it doesn't cost that much since a little does go a long way!
Caitlin A.
Missha - MISA Geum Sul Vitalizing Eye Cream 30ml uploaded by Caitlin A.
This eye cream is AMAZING! It's incredibly thick so you don't need to use much product, I've been using mine for quite a few months and I've barely made a dent in the jar. As you can see in the picture, it's still pretty full. Definitely worth $45. I don't know if it makes a difference for wrinkles as I'm only 20, but it does help with softness. My super sensitive eyes don't get as irritated when I wear heavy makeup a few days in a row now. It has helped my eyes retain moisture and youthful plumpness (not puffy, just plump). I've already recommended this to a few family members and friends.