BY MISSHA

Brand from South Korea: Missha see more...

Missha MISA Geum Sul Night Cream 80ml 80ml
  • "This product was a gift that I had gotten on my birthday. I'm a picky person when it comes to applying products like creams on my face. However this one was very moisturizing. I felt it leave my skin soft, smooth, bright, overall very nice. The scent is pretty light but smells lovely. I would especially recommend this product to those that have dry skin since it is a bit oily, to me this factor was fine though. I'd try it out if I were you :)  " in 5 reviews
  • "This has 100% ginseng water, 1650㎍/50ml pure gold and 10% wild ginseng extract, said to create radiant glowing complexion and boost the skin elasticity. It was butter-like and being very creamy, I would either use this with the First care essence booster or the Geum Seul Toner only. Unlike some people using the dotting application method, I personally loved to warm and rub a rich cream in palms then massaged the skin in upward and lifting motion, starting from neck then proceed to face, forehead is last (from driest area to oiliest area). I could see my two neck lines were faded slightly in just first week! I must credited the result to the anti-gravity massage technique and rich texture of the cream, perhaps the ingredients also contribute to the improvement? Nonetheless, this was truly for dry skin only, else it caused comedogenic problem.

" in 4 reviews
  • "I really feel like there was a difference in my skin, from the moment I bought it, I started using it every night, it is not a high price for such a great product, it was very gentle to my skin, since it la very sensitive and I could totally see a difference after using it, and I would certainly buy it again." in 3 reviews
Mirae C.
E Palo Alto, CA
I use this on my eyes and for my smile lines. I have dark circles and tend to tug on my eyes alot whether applying or removing makeup which can show the beginnings of "crows feet". Once applying the cream on, it feels very hydrating and a bit tightening on the skin. Which in a couple of minutes the feeling of sagging around my eye area is minimal. My smile lines are pretty deep and i do see a difference once it has been on for a while but, not as much as use on the eye. I recommend to massage it into the lesser sensitive areas of your skin being its very hydrating. Overall a good night cream but do keep in mind if you want results of those fine lines to fade, use continuously everyday. This is honestly a good formula for those 30+ cause of how it revitalised the skin, i just use it every other day cause im paranoid of wrinkles and its a nice texture to soak in your skin. Plus you're never to early to protect the elasticity of your skin!
Dorangela G.
This is one of my favorite eye creams ever. There's barely any scent to it, which is great because my eyes are super sensitive to any fragrance. It keeps my eyes super moisturized throughout the day. The first few weeks I didn't really noticed any change in my fine lines really, but third week in, you can barely see my fine lines anymore! My dark circles aren't as dark anymore as well. I've been using it for almost two months now and I believe I'm barely halfway through this product. My under eyes are more plump and I don't look as tired anymore. I purchased this on MisshaUS.com for $35 (VIP Members get 30% off) It beats buying it off amazon and praying it's not fake. They have a lot of sales throughout the year that can be anywhere from 20%-50% off, maybe even more. It's always good to check often for sales or sign up for their emails! I'd definitely purchase this again because you get your bang for your buck even though it doesn't cost that much since a little does go a long way!
Leslie M.
Vancouver, WA
This cream was nice! I enjoyed the packaging  and the smell as well as the wear. Being that I am a mother of three children, it's important for me to have nice skin care. Sometimes I don't get enough time to do skin care but I do my best. I enjoy good skin care that actually works. I try and do skin care at least 4 times a week. This specific product works well.  I would suggest it to my friends and  my family who like to use skin care products and treatments. If you're wanting something that helps your skin I would suggest this product. Sometimes I forget to use the product but it still happens to work great and honestly it's a great product and you'll be happy you got it.
Jane Y.
I bought this cream because I generally like Missha as a brand; however, this product wasn't for me. I have oily, acne-prone skin, and unfortunately this cream was too heavy and clogged my pores. I would recommend this product to those with dry skin and are looking to rejuvenate their skin during the night.
Kay M.
I have it on right now while I m reviewing it 😍 it is pretty good. Moisturizes your skin. It is of medium consistency. It is pink and brown mix in color. Box is like a traditional Chinese design. Makes it look like it’s antique. Came with a plastic spatula but I do not use it. Will buy it again.
Lyna N.
San Jose, CA
This night cream really made my skin so soft and radiant in the morning! I have oily skin and I noticed that I did not produce excess sebum. It really did meet my expectations for Missha. The packaging isn't very sanitary since it's in a pot. But it did keep it from being dried out.
Paola B.
This Product fits well for my skin, when i wake up it doesn't feel oily or sticky, when I wash it off my skins feels smooth. For the brand and the product itself I think its a good price. It's my firts time using this type but I have used other missha masks before.
Jacqui G.
Owatonna
I think it's a very good price to I would recommend to others. It is very effective . I would get it again it's very general on the skin. Not at all harsh. It met my expectations maybe  exceeded my expectations of this product. Again I would recommend it.
Imani G.
Palm coast
The night cream really locks in moisture and gives your skin a fresh glow. It is worth the price. Would like to try more of their products. Oh, and the packaging is very appealing to the eye also.
Gabby M.
It smells very nice and is super light on your face! I'm a first time user and I love it so much. I would definitely recommend this product it is extremely effective and gentle on my skin. Great to put on before bed. I would most definitely recommend this product