BY MISSHA

Brand from South Korea: Missha. Excellent moisturizing power helps protect your skin after washing. How to use: 1. Foam a desired amount of cleanser by rubbing in wet hands. 2. Massage onto face and rinse thoroughly with warm water. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Natalia R.
West Hartford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this but I had two issues with it- hence the three stars. The first is that the color range is awful. Being someone of color, I found this very disappointing. The next thing I disliked was that it made my skin oily. I have moderately normal skin.
Yamina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very affordable and accessible. When using this product it cleanses my face very well and gets all of the dirt out of my pores but also leaves my skin moisturized. The light froth foam gives me my skin a refreshing cleanse and leaves my skin smelling and feeling good. I would definitely buy this product again.
ismaelle o.
Lake Worth
Awesome. Their product is great. I love it sooooooooooooooooooo much. It is effective. I think the womens out their will love it because it cleans very well. I bought it at cvs and amazon. Trust me you must try it it is great for body. it is awsome
lenninnel O.
San Francisco
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this face wash, it is not too dry for my face after washing. i like the smell of it. After washing, my face feels soft. The price is reasonable.
Jasmine H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Left my face nice and clean! The product had a great smell. It was a reasonable price for the product. I would totally use it in the future
Zhea L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this cleanser. I usually am not sensitive or picky to choose cleanser and I feel very "cleaned" after using this. I think this does do good job to remove makeup. And 180ml is huge amount so I like the price too.

FYI: very strong ginseng smell. I personally do not care about smell. But I was supposed to share this with my sister and she could not use this because hahe is allergic to ginseng.
Jeannie E.
McLean
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has an amazing smell in my opinion. Many foreigners may not like this smell necessarily but it is one of the most skin friendly cleansing item out there. I personally purchased this is Korea and they do sell it here as well, I recommend this item so much!
The novelty of these BB Cream (Balm Balm in English) is the ability to cover the imperfections of the face. This treatment with origin in Asia besides covering the imperfections of the skin also hydrated, protected and unified the tone of the skin.
Samantha B.
Santa Luzia , Minas Geraia
Beauty Junkie Expert

Great product, I loved the result and it fulfills what it promises. I will buy again for sure. I use every 15 days for skin maintenance.
Lyssette D.
Viña del mar, chile
Excelente product is perfect for my skin, i used it a few months ago, and i have not had the opportunity to buy it again