BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMissha
Magic Cushion SPF50+/PA+++ #23

MISSHA Magic Cushion SPF50+/PA+++ #23

by Missha

Micro cover pigment cover blemishes giving silky skin look. Silica beed powder absorbs sweat and sebum giving long lasting bright make-up. Bamboo extract and baobab ingredient give hydration with soft soothing skin care.

Is this cushion too light for a medium skin tone? My skin is not dark (As a reference I use MAC NC25) but I’m afraid to look like a ghost when I put this on😰
Is this a good cushion? I don’t really use makeup but I’m not sure if this would be a good cushion. What are the pros and cons?
Start your review of MISSHA Magic Cushion SPF50+/PA+++ #23!
Janice W.
MISSHA Magic Cushion SPF50+/PA+++ #23 uploaded by Janice W.
Great foundation. Packaging looks amazing and results are great. Has a dewy finish and is medium coverage. There could be a more inclusive shade range though. I got the darkest shade available on Stylevana but it is still a little to light for me, and I’m pretty pale compared to some other people.
Angela C.
Los Angeles, CA
MISSHA Magic Cushion SPF50+/PA+++ #23 uploaded by Angela C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Great coverage and SO easy to use - I can apply it in seconds because the sponge helps blend in the product so well. However, it’s not the most hygienic because you are dipping the sponge into the foundation and applying it to your face. I’d recommend it to anyone who uses foundation daily, because it does go bad after a couple of months!
Winnie F.
This is really lightweight and hydrating for my skin. I love how natural it feels as I am someone who prefers to wear as minimal makeup as possible. It clumps a little bit in dry areas but other than that it makes my skin look flawless!
Tekla F.
Brooklyn , NY
MISSHA Magic Cushion SPF50+/PA+++ #23 uploaded by Tekla F.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my 1st cushion, and I absolutely love it. If you looking for simply make up, this is for you. No need primer and other foundation. It covers it nicely and it doesn't leave a wet feeling. Highly recommend.
Shane V.
MISSHA Magic Cushion SPF50+/PA+++ #23 uploaded by Shane V.
MISSHA Magic Cushion SPF50+/PA+++ #23 uploaded by Shane V.
One of best cushion I have ever tried on. Scored this for only $7 (regular priced at $20+). Color match perfectly and very hydrating throughout entire wear. I recommend a sheet mask prior to application to keep your moist beneath. (Left: after application, right: before application) MISSHA Magic Cushion SPF50+/PA+++ #23
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
I loooovvveee this product!! I've always liked the feeling of cushion foundations but don't like the price tag typically associated with them (looking at you amorepacific). This applies so nice and feels lovely on the skin. It blends out well and gives medium coverage. It's perfect for the weekend or busy mornings when I don't want to spend too much time on my makeup. It evens out my skin tone but looks sooooo natural. I also love that it has SPF in it!
Britney L.
San Jose, CA
this is such a high coverage cushion and i definitely recommend for everyday make up. it is extremely easy to apply
Alice N.
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this along with the bb cream and absolutely love both. Under $15, sunscreen, and good even coverage. What else can you ask for? I’m almost 50 and have a hard time finding something that works with my skin. So far this work. Love it.
Bailey C.
Plainville, CT
Purchased at: YesStyle
This is my favorite cushion I’ve found so far. I don’t always have time to do a full face in the mornings before work, so I love stashing this is my purse with some other go-to’s for the easiest 10 minute makeup look. It looks great on the skin and doesn’t need to be set. It could definitely use some more product in the cushion refills but for the price I can’t really complain.
Alexandra J.
Sun Valley, CA
MISSHA Magic Cushion SPF50+/PA+++ #23 uploaded by Alexandra J.
The color is pretty decent, and the coverage is about a true medium. It is buildable, but my issue is that you absolutely have to set it, and then it sometimes looks cakey. You can't touch it at all because you will see finger marks. Probably good for first time foundation buyers.