BeautyEyeEyelinerMissha
M Super Extreme Waterproof Soft Pencil Eyeliner (Auto) - # Brown -

Missha M Super Extreme Waterproof Soft Pencil Eyeliner (Auto) - # Brown -

by Missha

-An exceptional eyeliner pencil-Velvety smooth for precise application-Effectively defines & shapes your eyes-Keeps eye line soft & clear-Water proof & fights against sweat sebum & water-Long wearing throughout the dayProduct Line: Brow & LinerProduct...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Missha M Super Extreme Waterproof Soft Pencil Eyeliner (Auto) - # Brown -!
Karen L.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I think this is an okay eyeliner for everyday use, if you just want to use it to lightly tightline. I always buy brown because I think it looks better and more natural. I didn't test if this was waterproof; however for some reason it smudged quite a bit for me. I was a little disappointed as it was advertised to be waterproof and smudgeproof!
Syamini S.
This is an amazing eyeliner which i own and it it almost finished. The price is okay and worth it. Its is a long lasting eyeliner not to mention waterproof. I love itttttt. It is one of my favourite k beauty product which i strongly recommended

Looking for your answer?