BY MISSHA #82 in BB Cream

The Signature Real Complete BB Cream softens the appearance of imperfections for an even complexion that still looks natural. While providing gentle coverage, it also treats blemishes and contains wrinkle-preventing antioxidants to improve your skin over time. Hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, and free of parabens, mineral oil, alcohol, GMOs, Triclosan, and Benzophenone, the M Signature Real Complete BB Cream is perfect for sensitive or troubled skin. Formulated with gingko water, a botanical complex of 50 natural extracts, and a specialized peptide complex, it provides abundant moisture to keep skin nourished. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "good coverage for a bb cream, looks very natural and stain finish. it's perfect for lazy day when you want to have a good skin but not a cake face to run errands. i blend it easily with my finger, although using my beauty blender is less messy, the finish of either application are similar. brush application is fine if you don't have dry patches, i find it cling to my acne scars when i have them. " in 4 reviews
Rose P.
San Jose
It's a great primer but feels like any other primer. It goes on smooth and looks natural when paired with missha BB Cream. I usually use a sponge when applying the foundation and put half BB Cream and half boomer on the sponge at the same time and pat it on my face. Great coverage... however it does make you oily as the day goes by so be sure to put on a powder foundation on top to set everything in.
Robyn D.
I have really enjoyed missha BB cream. I feel bb cream is a holy Grail Product for K-Beauty lines and this one really does better than foundation+ moisturizer. I usually pick up this bb cream from Target it's a little pricey, but I have not found a one I like better.
Kayla W.
Washington, DC
This is one of my preferred BB creams. I usually prefer heavier coverage, but when I am going to be outside all day or think I will be sweaty I want something lighter and that includes SPF, and this is my go to. The colors don't match perfectly for me which is why I can't give a five star review! But otherwise it is great
kierra 💫.
Garrettsville, OH
this is a pretty good b.b. cream. the coverage is how you’d expect a bb cream to be. it looks very very dewy on me and it doesn’t dry out my skin. after about 4 hours of wear, it starts to look pretty cakey and fake though. also the shade range is complete garbage
Chae K.
New York
I love this bb cream. It works really well with my skin tone. It blends really well. I also love how they have shares that match me. Most of the time is either too dark or too light but this one works well. I also love the coverage it has.
Erin W.
I wasn’t a big fan of this stuff. It felt really heavy and didn’t blend very well for me. The color was completely off and I looked white but ashy. I returned it. I would not buy it ever again. I prefer Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer.
Connie N.
Long Beach, CA
I’ve gone through a few tubes of this already. In the initial application, my skin does look great. My spots are covered and my skin looks hydrated. However, it will only last a few hours until my face became a grease-ball. I would have to constantly blot.
Sabrina Gabriela G.
I swear by this special edition BBCream from Korean based beauty/skincare experts Missha (creators of the bbcream formula btw), its totally worth the price for a moisturizer with SPF that also enhances your makeup! It blends easily and gives a perfect and uniform coverage for a natural look, its non comedogenic and waterproof so you can use it while on the gym or for a jog, also under your makeup for a luminous an clear finish that looks amazing in pictures. Available in all skin tones. Its hipoallergenic, paraben free and most importantly cruelty free.
Beth A.
I love a good full coverage foundation once in a while, but lately i have been into light weight/yet decent coverage options such as BB creams. I have only tried american BB creams in the past (mainly Rimmel and Maybelline) but I always felt like it wasn't enough coverage. I finally decided to give a Korean BB cream a try after one of my girl friends told me about them.. Since a lot of them seemed expensive I thought I would give this one a try first...Well, I'm glad that I did..super impressed with the coverage and staying power. I did set it with a tiny bit of translucent powder but it stayed on all day
Anastasiia G.
West chester
If you want to see 'photoshop effect' on your skin Missha BB cream is for you!
Why I put only 3 stars?
For my combination skin type with oily T-zone it's at the same time very 'heavy' and not enough moisturizing. Firs two hours after applying my skin looks very natural and luminous, all imperfections are well covered (I have post acne marks). The shade is perfect for my skin.
It's very disappointing that after 2-3 hours my face starts to shine with oil and my pores look huge.
I thing it's good Bb cream, but not for my skin. I gave it to my mom and she loves it!