BY MISSHA #64 in BB Cream

The Signature Real Complete BB Cream softens the appearance of imperfections for an even complexion that still looks natural. While providing gentle coverage, it also treats blemishes and contains wrinkle-preventing antioxidants to improve your skin over time. Hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, and free of parabens, mineral oil, alcohol, GMOs, Triclosan, and Benzophenone, the M Signature Real Complete BB Cream is perfect for sensitive or troubled skin. Formulated with gingko water, a botanical complex of 50 natural extracts, and a specialized peptide complex, it provides abundant moisture to keep skin nourished. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "good coverage for a bb cream, looks very natural and stain finish. it's perfect for lazy day when you want to have a good skin but not a cake face to run errands. i blend it easily with my finger, although using my beauty blender is less messy, the finish of either application are similar. brush application is fine if you don't have dry patches, i find it cling to my acne scars when i have them. " in 4 reviews
  • "It stays on pretty well and there are a variety of shades so you can definitely find one that matches your skin tone. I typically have dry skin, but it does not leave weird patches on my skin when I apply it." in 4 reviews
Geo B.
I've since switched to using bb cushions of the same, but this is my go to bbcream. Missha is one of the few brands that are truly full coverage and really work without 20 layers of makeup. Highly recommend, just remember to proper cleanse at night. The richness can end up clogging your pores. I suggest an oil cleanser, followed by your usual cleanser, and then finish with a micellar cleanser.
Персональный б.
California , MD
I actually have a color 23 but it wasn’t available for review. Thus color is a little dark fir me in a colder season so I had to mix it with lighter foundation. It also will made your skin oily so you have to use good matifing powder and reapply it’s through the day. I would recommend it more fir those with dry skin
Carmen🍓 M.
Flushing, NY
My mother is a huge fan of Missha and so was I. It’s not much coverage but it’s a good alternative for people who do not want to use foundations but need some cover up. I had some acne but using missha, and with my poor make up removing ways, I still have flawless skin after.
Princess Tiffany D.
Ames, IA
This product fits my needs, but it does not match my skin color so well. Still, it did a great job in helping me achieve a smooth finish look on my face. It’s perfect for dry to oily skin. I might not buy it again but I will recommend it to friends.
Rose P.
San Jose
It's a great primer but feels like any other primer. It goes on smooth and looks natural when paired with missha BB Cream. I usually use a sponge when applying the foundation and put half BB Cream and half boomer on the sponge at the same time and pat it on my face. Great coverage... however it does make you oily as the day goes by so be sure to put on a powder foundation on top to set everything in.
Robyn D.
I have really enjoyed missha BB cream. I feel bb cream is a holy Grail Product for K-Beauty lines and this one really does better than foundation+ moisturizer. I usually pick up this bb cream from Target it's a little pricey, but I have not found a one I like better.
Mikaela B.
Glendale
The tone is perfect for me and it feels like I am wearing nothing but the coverage is amazing like a medium and I have oily skin with surface dehydration which this makes it look all even and lasts all day long
Kayla W.
Washington, DC
This is one of my preferred BB creams. I usually prefer heavier coverage, but when I am going to be outside all day or think I will be sweaty I want something lighter and that includes SPF, and this is my go to. The colors don't match perfectly for me which is why I can't give a five star review! But otherwise it is great
Chae K.
New York
I love this bb cream. It works really well with my skin tone. It blends really well. I also love how they have shares that match me. Most of the time is either too dark or too light but this one works well. I also love the coverage it has.
Erin W.
I wasn’t a big fan of this stuff. It felt really heavy and didn’t blend very well for me. The color was completely off and I looked white but ashy. I returned it. I would not buy it ever again. I prefer Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer.