MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA Plus # 21

by Missha

#24 in BB Cream

Originally developed as a salve for patients after laser treatment, BB Cream's soothing and regenerative properties were adapted for cosmetics to improve skin while providing coverage. The M Perfect Cover BB Cream is Missha's most popular product with over 30 million sold worldwide. Combining cosmetics with skin care, this product promotes natural-looking coverage while providing sun protection, treating dark spots, and preventing wrinkles. The M Perfect Cover BB Cream is suitable for all skin types and can be used as a makeup base or foundation.

Best setting powder for this?
hello there🤩girls, my firstt purchase from Korean beauty products are MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA Plus # 21 and LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask these two cuties. What would you recimend me for moisturizing and sinply, for skincare?
Is it good for acne?
Start your review of MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA Plus # 21!
Product Highlights
“...medium matte finish and it last a very long time on me despite having an oily skin type. it doesn't break me out and i love it! highly recommended! :)” in 8 reviews
“Great BB cream with medium coverage. Does not cake up on my dry skin. Slightly grayish tone, but looks more natural once it oxidizes. ” in 6 reviews
Warren, RI
This is one of my favorite complexion products and I have gone through countless tubes of it.  It looks very natural on a daily basis but gives a good amount of coverage.  I love that it has a higher Spf for daily use however it does have a flash back in photos so I would recommend use for the day time.  It comes off a little grey in tone however once you blend it in it looks more natural.  I also love that the price is so reasonable. I usually buy mine on amazon for between $10-12.  I will definitely continue to repurchase.  I also love that it comes with a pump.
olathe
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff is magic. It’s the only BB cream I’ve ever used that has a really decent amount of coverage but also completely melts into my skin. It’s super easy to work with and blends out perfectly. This is truly a holy grail product for me! In the winter I sometimes need some extra moisturizer beneath it as it’s not quite enough on its own for my Sahara desert skin, but it always looks natural and soft and I am completely in love with it!
I purchased the Missha Bb cream on the advice of a you tuber. I thought that I would use for days when I need to be ready in a hurry or days when I am just looking for a more natural coverage. I fi d that it does perform well as a BB cream and provides decent coverage but this doesnt last all day. I found that it started to fade mid day. I will use for those days when I do t expect wear it for a long time.
Davenport , IA
LOVE THIS BB CREAM! This is such a nice, natural-looking cream. It has SPF which is a huge plus. There is a light floral scent, but I don’t mind it and it doesn’t linger. Initially, the shade looks grayish but this quickly disappears after application. This undertone is meant to fight redness and doesn’t affect the final result. This has quickly become a staple in my routine.
Columbus, OH
I love this BB cream! It has spf and it actually nearly matches my ghost white skin. The coverage is light to medium and can rival foundations. Consistency-wise it’s more of a cream you rub on which allows u all the time u need to apply. Because of this BB cream I don’t bother with foundation. Give it a try! It’s around $12 on amazon :)
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Coverage wise this could easily be a foundation . It doesnt dry down though , so I have to set it with a lot of powder , which makes me cakey if i do t keep adding setting spray . On its own it's too cool , but mixed or under foundation it makes your face beautiful. Very affordable too .
Coventry, CT
I wish this came in more shades, because I love this product but it's hard to recommend a BB cream that only comes in shades of beige. It's medium coverage, very hydrating, and sits great on my texture and dry spots. It doesn't last all day, but it wears off in an even and flattering way.
Clinton, NY
I love this BB cream! I use a damp sponge to thin out the consistency. It provides the perfect amount of coverage for me, as I do not like full coverage. I love that I don't have to use a separate spf. It lasts a good 8 to 10 hours on my combo/oily skin.
Wilmington, DE
This is my favorite face product! The shade selection is awful but I have fair skin so this works. It pulls kind of grey toned but most foundations always are too yellow so I love the way this looks. The spf is a great added bonus as well
Searcy
I’ve tried so many different BB creams and tinted moisturizers, but this is the only one with a perfect color match, good coverage, and works with my sensitive skin. The only downside is the longevity. Unless I set it very well, it can “melt” or get patchy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
New Castle, DE
3 months ago
Cheryl G. • 3 months ago
If you're interested in k-beauty and j-beauty you should check out sooni pouch (they have a couple different options, one box is simply face masks, another is masks, makeup & skincare etc) and also nomakenolife! That one is k-beauty AND j-beauty products! I ordered both and hoping they arrive this week but definitely worth checking out if you like k/j-beauty products :)