MakeupFace MakeupBB CreamMissha
M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA Plus # 21

MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA Plus # 21

by Missha

Originally developed as a salve for patients after laser treatment, BB Cream's soothing and regenerative properties were adapted for cosmetics to improve skin while providing coverage. The M Perfect Cover BB Cream is Missha's most popular product with over 30 million sold worldwide. Combining cosmetics with skin care, this product promotes natural-looking coverage while providing sun protection, treating dark spots, and preventing wrinkles. The M Perfect Cover BB Cream is suitable for all skin types and can be used as a makeup base or foundation.

What wouldbe the best way to decide kn which one to get for my skin tone? MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA Plus # 21
MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA Plus # 21 How long does this bb cream last on your face during the day? Do you fix it with a powder? This product disappears from my face until the end of the day.
Best setting powder for this?
Start your review of MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA Plus # 21!
Product Highlights
...medium matte finish and it last a very long time on me despite having an oily skin type. it doesn't break me out and i love it! highly recommended! :)in reviews
Great BB cream with medium coverage. Does not cake up on my dry skin. Slightly grayish tone, but looks more natural once it oxidizes. in reviews
Northville, MI
MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA Plus # 21 uploaded by Rachel J.
I love this BB cream. Definitely use a moisturizer underneath it, but it has wonderful full coverage. I got a shade darker than my normal color and I’m glad I did, because it’s a perfect shade. Covers my rosacea completely.
Brooklyn, NY
MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA Plus # 21 uploaded by Nino M.
In my opinion this BB cream is most natural looking. goes on flawlessly and nicely. I stopped using foundations and I’m really happy with this product. It’s good for both oily and dry skin
National City, CA
MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA Plus # 21 uploaded by Aiza G.
MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA Plus # 21 uploaded by Aiza G.
I really like this BB cream [product:missha-m-perfect-cover-bb-cream-spf-42-pa-plus-#-21]product it’s gives my skin light coverage which I like and does not leave my skin very cakey !! The scent is not overpowering also ... it’s does kinda have grey tone but once you blend it gives you that natural satin finish look double thumbs up 👍🏼
Naugatuck, CT
MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA Plus # 21 uploaded by Nicole R.
MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA Plus # 21 uploaded by Nicole R.
This is the best BB Cream foundation! It covers perfectly while improving your skin. When I add a setting powder my skin literally looks airbrushed. I absolutely recommend.
Coventry, CT
I wish this came in more shades, because I love this product but it's hard to recommend a BB cream that only comes in shades of beige. It's medium coverage, very hydrating, and sits great on my texture and dry spots. It doesn't last all day, but it wears off in an even and flattering way.
Fayetteville, AR
This the the lightest bb cream with the best coverage I've ever seen. I love this stuff.
Boston, MA
Love this bb cream. Lightweight but with pretty good coverage. It's also great if you're like me and have lazy days since it's got spf built in. No need for that extra layer of sunscreen (unless you really want to). It's got a good price for the quality, if you order online. There is a slight gray cast when first applied, but it adapts as it oxidizes. Best part, it's not one of those bb creams that become Oompa Loompa orange.
Fairfax, VA
MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA Plus # 21 uploaded by Artoria C.
Decently hydrating bb cream with sheer coverage and a dewy-ish finish (not too shiny). It doesn't feel cake or heavy but provides surprisingly even coverage. The 21 shade is not as light as other k beauty 21. Would recommend this product as a daily wear.
United states
I really like the perfect cover. Unfortunately there's only a few shades to choose from but luckily number #21 matches my skin almost perfectly. This offers decent coverage, I would say light to medium but not as much as cho bo yang. To me it smells really nice and I like the fact it has a pump. It looks really nice on my skin. I don't know what it is about the Missha bb creams but whatever they put in them just makes your skin and face look great!
State street , IL
I enjoyed this product. I use it after my daily skin care routine. It has a matte finish with buildable coverage. It's long lasting and doesn't feel cakes on my skin. It smooths out and makes pores less visible. The only con and radon I didn't rate it higher is because it has a orangish shade to it that doesn't look great through out the day in the darker shades. I used shade 27.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dickson, TN
il y a 9 mois
Carolina V. il y a 7 mois
13 is really really white, even for me. Normally I use the first tone with every brand but not with missha. 21 and 23 are very similar and they blend well, you could be a 23 or 27 for what I can see in your picture but Im not sure.
East Hanover, NJ
il y a un an
Fallon G. il y a un mois
I usually set with powder but I also don't think it has a ton of coverage. I like the sheer to medium coverage but if you are looking for something that isn't very natural looking or offers a lot of coverage it may just not be the product for you.
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 ans
Cheryl G. il y a 2 ans
If you're interested in k-beauty and j-beauty you should check out sooni pouch (they have a couple different options, one box is simply face masks, another is masks, makeup & skincare etc) and also nomakenolife! That one is k-beauty AND j-beauty products! I ordered both and hoping they arrive this week but definitely worth checking out if you like k/j-beauty products :)