MakeupMissha
M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA No 27 Honey Beige

Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA No 27 Honey Beige

by Missha

M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42/PA+++, originally developed as a salve for patients after laser treatment. BB Cream's soothing and regenerative properties were adapted for cosmetics to improve skin while providing coverage. The M Perfect Cover BB Cream...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA No 27 Honey Beige!
Granada Hills, CA
Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA No 27 Honey Beige uploaded by Ingrid C.
I started using this for few weeks. I love the coverage and it is perfect for my skin tone. It has medium coverage and evens out your skin tone. I have light to medium skin with yellow undertone. This perfect for everyday wear. Highly recommend this to people who wants medium coverage.
I love missha products. They are so affordable, they sometime have sales from their website and they give free fists with purchases. This bb cream is not too heavy coverage. It does have a light smell. No too strong and I like that it has spf. Would buy again.
Alexandria, KY
Absolutely perfect. I’ve tried foundation after foundation from many different high end brands and could never get it right. The color wasn’t right, the finish wasn’t right—you name it, it was a problem. I saw this in a video review and figured for $8, why not give it a whirl. GAME CHANGER!!! I never need another foundation again. It’s a lightweight, buildable bb cream, plenty of coverage, moisturizing, and SPF. AND ITS $8!!! I would have EASILY paid $60 for the results I’m seeing here. I usually don’t wear makeup daily because i was never happy with whatever foundation I was trying. Now, though, I’ve been doing my makeup every single day because it’s just so wonderful. It looks so good, feels so good, and helps your skin. Buy this. You will not regret it. (If it’s helpful, I have medium skin with warm yellow undertones.)
Pacific Pines
Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA No 27 Honey Beige uploaded by Cam R.
I love this product as a mixer, it's rare that I will use my Missha as a stand alone complexion product, not because it isnt good, I just like more coverage. So far every foundation I have mixed with my Missha #27, has mixed successfully, no issues, tnhis is great if you like to sheer down a foundation. Missha also plays very nicely with other products, not just foundations, my NARS & Dior highlighters sit icely on top and dont get eaten up by the BB beneath them. If it is cool enough, you wont need to set this product with powder however the more humid it get, the more likely it is you will need powder. I have been experimenting with using powder foundations to sett my Missha because I do not like the Two Faced multi-purpose powder as a stand-alone complexion product and this seems to be working, the Missha has just enough colour to it to over-ride the yellow tint I loathe in my Two Faced Golden Beige Powder. Of the sprays I've tried, the Ofra Makeup Fixer seems to work the best, its a freakin' excellent spray. I have been asked often about primers, in the second photo pictured here is my "home made primer" label. Basically I buy my favourite mini's and mix the together to get my perfect primer. In my country (Australia) mini's cost anything from $10 - $27 and contain on average 15mls of product. The bottle I made cost about $70 to make and I got about 115mls of primer and It turned out very effective and very high quality, I would recomend it next time you need a primer get a reputable drugstore brand as a base (I used Flower Beauty) then add in what you need, I added Smashbox Illuminating, Too Faced Hangover, Estee Lauder & Maybelline for grip, Laura Mercier for hydration and finally Mecca-Max Illuminating.Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA No 27 Honey Beige Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation 4 WARM OLIVE Dior Backstage Glow Face Palette 002 Hourglass Ambient® Lighting Bronzer BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Mini - Opal Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS Velour Liquid Lipstick MORPHE Continuous Setting Mist IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Wand Ball Powder Brush #8 Real Techniques Complexion Blender Brush
Dubai, Dubai
I had received a sample size of this bb cream in the shade honey beige as part of my glam box subscription. I have fallen in love with this product ever since and have also managed to ditch my foundation for over a year now. My skin is combination type with scarring and sun spots. This bb cream has excellent coverage so I don't need to use anything else. I have been continuously buying this bb cream ever since.

Looking for your answer?