MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++ #13 Milky Beige [#13]

by Missha

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++ #13 Milky Beige [#13]!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...(like so many of you) and this bb cream is amazing. i have very pale, acne marked skin and the bb cream not only covers my scars but almost perfectly matches my skin tone. it has great coverage and feels light weight. i use it every day as a foundation and it blends really well with my concealers and powder. a little goes a long way too, so it's a good value! ” in 3 reviews
burbank, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve been consciously choosing Korean products for a long time now. They’re far more natural and better quality than most US products. But I only recently got into BB creams. This is the only BB cream I’ve been able to find that’s pale enough for me and doesn’t give my skin some weird undertone in photos. I’ve repurchased 4 times already and will again 💝
One of the original BB Creams I ever tried, Missha is still holding strong. Surprisingly the lightest color can work with my ghostly skin, and it provides good light coverage.
MISSHA perfect cover BB cream is great for somebody like myself who does not have breakouts or scarring as it is a sheer coverage. It blends very easily with your fingers or with a beauty blender.
St. Cloud
The only issue I have with this is that the shade #13 is a bit too fair for me...but otherwise I’m in love with this! It look me a while to get used to lighter coverage and dewier skin finishes. Once I came around, i can’t get enough of it! It mixes really well with matte, full coverage foundations to glow them up and add needed SPF. It also mixes well with highlighting drops, and lightens up slightly too deep foundations for me. I found this for a great price (somewhere between $12-$15) on Amazon. I’d recommend this solely for the SPF, but it’s also a super lovely, healthy-looking glowy base product!
Tucson, AZ
This is my go to in the winter when I am at my palest. The undertones are perfect for my cool toned skin, which is harder to find in american makeup (not impossible, just not in bb creams, which we tend to do in fair/light etc) I like the sheer coverage and moisturizing quality. In the summer I just mix it with a skin tint to make it darker.
MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++ #13 Milky Beige [#13] uploaded by Emily B.
I’ve been using this product as part of my new Korean skin care regimen and I love it! It has nice airy consistency and doesn’t get cakey on the face. It also seems to have a really great SPF which is huge! The coverage on this is great. You can use just a little bit or build it up to be a full coverage. It take a bit of time to oxidize to your skin but once it does it lasts all day long! When built up it covers dark spots really well without looking heavy. It also has this really great light scent to it but it’s nothing overwhelming and I notice the scent does go away after a bit of time. I tend to be sensitive to perfumes and strong scents but this one didn’t seem to bother me or my skin at all! I purchase this from Amazon and while it did say it it was eligible for two day shipping I believe it came in 4 which for me isn’t an issue. I would highly recommend this product to every woman I know.
Sioux Falls, SD
I don't know what is in this stuff but it is a miracle product. Yesterday I applied at 6:30 AM and didn't remove until after 8:00 PM. In that time, the product didn't start to separate like most foundations and it never got oily looking even though I did not set it at all. It also has solid medium coverage that could probably be built up to full coverage if necessary. *Disclaimer: I have this in the lightest shade but it is still too dark so I do have to mix in a foundation lightener.*
Woodland Hls, CA
Love this stuff! I've gotten really into Korean beauty products recently (like so many of you) and this BB Cream is amazing. I have very pale, acne marked skin and the BB Cream not only covers my scars but almost perfectly matches my skin tone. It has great coverage and feels light weight. I use it every day as a foundation and it blends really well with my concealers and powder. A little goes a long way too, so it's a good value!
Milwaukee, WI
Oh my, oh my. Perfect is right-- this is a must have for everyone. Aside from the obvious skincare benefits and SPF, the Missha Perfect BB Cream is a medium coverage, lightweight BB with the most luminous finish possible. It's easy to sheer out or build up as needed and is my go-to, surprisingly, in the winter, when every foundation seems to emphasize my dryish skin. It's particularly inexpensive online and I've repurchased it extensively.
Lincoln
I have repurchased this twice and will buy again when I am out. It’s a thick formula that needs a second to set before you can see he full evening out effects. I wear it whenever I think my skin needs some special attention. It doesn’t take powder very well so be careful adding too much setting powder. It isn’t the longest lasting but in the day to day for an office job it does the trick . Fiery bb cream I found that I could wear on my pale skin!