BY MISSHA

M PERFECT COVER BB CREAM 50ml BB Cream with outstanding coverage hides flaws for a perfect complexion Wrinkle Care, Brightening, UVA & UVB ProtectionDirections: After basic skin care, apply an appropriate amount along the skin texture and finish with powder. Do not need to apply additional sun cream.

Gorgeous, Radiant Skin Covers blemishes, leaves skin looking flawless; Dewy, Firm Skin Gatuline RC, Hyaluronic Acids and Ceramide content moisturizes and improves elasticity; Soothing, Calming Rosemary and Chamomile extracts soothe skin; SPF 42 PA +++, 50 ml (3.2 oz); Multi-Function Makeup

Melissa G.
No me gusta la siento media pastosa.... Creo que pueden mejor este producor5. Muy lindo envase pero noooooo
Nawal S.
Abu Dhabi
يناسب الدرجات الفاتحه كريمي دوي يحتاج تثبيت بالبودرة في جونا الحار ثابت وقابل للبناء للحصول على تخطيه أكثر
Cynthia W.
I used to use this product exclusively, but I have since switched to the signature line (pink bottle) and the cho bo yang now. Of the three I would rate #1 cho bo yang #2 signature real #3 perfect cover.

I am NC20-25 with neutral undertones, and this bb cream has a more grey/beige undertone compared to the other 2. Also, as I am getting older (as well as moving to winter months), I feel like this product is not as moisturizing as I would like it. But other than that, it’s a great product with very good coverage.