MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream #23 (2g x 5pcs)

by Missha

Sample 2g x 5pcs = 10ml Color No.23 natural beige SPF42 PA+++

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream #23 (2g x 5pcs)!
Product Highlights
“...the summer will not be matched to any of the shades. i have combination oily skin that is rather sensitive and this product did not break me out. definitely a good winter product.” in reviews
Its very natural . I would buy it again because it give me natural and full cover to my skin . l love it ......
Absolutely beautiful. I love love love this. I will be repurchasing for sure. This product works amazing
Nayarit, México
En general me encantan los productos coreanos. Pues cuidan mucho sus ingredientes y son realmente buenos. No, en este caso. La consistencia y la cobertura son bastante buenas , contra ... No hay en mi tono de piel. Las morenas batallamos mucho a la hora de buscar bases ya que no todos los productos de las marcas tanto asiáticas como americanas nos ofrecen un color que nos quede. Ojo!
MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream #23 (2g x 5pcs) uploaded by Dayan G.
I love it! So I'm currently on Accutane, which is a medication for acne that makes the skin very hypersensitive- to the point you cant even be exposed to UV rays. Along with some great skin care, this has been helping my recovery. It's the only makeup that doesn't leave a tremendous burning sensation on my face and it lasts a long time (even so without setting powder). It did an amazing job covering my cystic acne. Of course if you want full coverage, a light concealer and setting powder would help but for me I was fine with just using this cream. It was the only one that didn't break me out (I have tried Neutrogena, Tarte, Makeupforever HD, FITme, Maybelline, Loreal, etc.). I am currently ordering my second batch and look forward to using this even AFTER my face has cleared up.. i recommend this product so much! MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream #23 (2g x 5pcs)
New Castle, DE
I have ben looking for so long for a perfect BB cream, every sigle one was to pale for me and finally I found it and I am in love, girrrrls-) It adapts to your skin you shouldn't be afraid of its gray color, it's your skin but better! Finally I am not pale and with a flawless skin-)
Marikina
This product has a really good coverage for a BB cream. It has quite a tacky feeling when you apply it but it goes away when you set it with powder. The shade was a wee bit off my skin color since I got mine online but it still works perfectly when you blend it out. I have quite an oily skin but this product did not slide off my skin even with the hot weather in the Philippines. So what's my verdict? Definitely worth the try & would repurchase but would try a more yellow undertone shade. :)
Kuwait City
Great BB Cream! I would say its definitely higher coverage than other BB creams but yet it allows the skin to breath and not drying like others I've used before. I personally apply a little over moisturizer to sheer it out as its a tad lighter than my skin tone. Gives nice glow and makes the skin appear healthy.
Brampton, ON
This BB cream was good! Had good coverage and lasted all day. Only thing is the colour selection choice. As this is a Korean based company, many of their products are on the lighter side since most Asians prefer to be light and not tanned. Overall since I am Asian, this still worked well for me.
Toronto, ON
My go to BB Cream! Not too sticky like some other bb creams can be and the finish is more natural and unlike some others that have a pale/blue undertone. It has a pump which is nice and hygienic and it's pretty affordable and you can build on the coverage.
The novelty of this is the ability to cover the imperfections of the face. This treatment with origin in Asia besides covering the imperfections of the skin also hydrated, protected and unified the tone of the skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...