MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream #23 (2g x 5pcs)

by Missha

Sample 2g x 5pcs = 10ml Color No.23 natural beige SPF42 PA+++

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream #23 (2g x 5pcs)!
Product Highlights
“...the summer will not be matched to any of the shades. i have combination oily skin that is rather sensitive and this product did not break me out. definitely a good winter product.” in reviews
Greenwood, SC
This bb cream is really amazing It makes my skin looks healthy and natural , has good coverage and a nice glow.I've been using this for 4 years  and i love it . I bought it onlne on misshaus.com . I  recommend for anyone looking for natural makeup look.
Love it! Doesn't dry out my skin and lasts all day. It sheers out but still offers coverage. My only complaint is that the shade I got seemed a bit grey toned and made me look a little ghostly.
Jupiter, FL
This is great on coverage and I love the spf. The bottle is great because it has a pump. I would definitely repurchase when I run out. I wear this every weekend.
MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream #23 (2g x 5pcs) uploaded by diana S.
It is a slightly doughy cream, with a high level of coverage on the skin, moisturizing and anti-wrinkle properties, Helps to cover blemishes and acne on the skin. Has a medium duration, if sealed properly can last up to six hours. What I like most about this cream is the high SPF 42/PA +++. The color blends very well With light-colored skins and it's easy to blur. In my opinion is an excellent B.B cream to wear by day , take care of our skin and look flawless.
Pasadena, CA
This product provides good coverage, the tube packaging is convenient to access the product and has good anti-aging skin benefits. However, the shade range is very limited and will only work for the fair skin gals. Those who are dark skinned or tan easily in the summer will not be matched to any of the shades. I have combination oily skin that is rather sensitive and this product did not break me out. Definitely a good winter product.
San Tan Valley
The BB Cream has soothing and regenerative properties adapted from salves used by laser treatment patients that heal skin while providing coverage. By combining cosmetics with skin care, this product provides excellent coverage with added skincare benefits including UV protection, dark spot correction, and anti-aging.
Sacramento, CA
Missha BB Cream was the first BB Cream I every used and I fell in love with it. It has great coverage and a nice satiny air brushed finish. I love that it oxidizes and matches to the tone of your skin. It has a high SPF and doesn't feel heavy, which is a plus for me. It's great to use in the summertime.
Fullerton, CA
This looks like the sample pack, but I actually got this BB cream in the original/full packaging as a gift. This set the bar really high, as it was the most effective in terms of price, coverage, and texture. I highly recommend it to others.
Old hickory, TN
I loved the coverage.. it was just that it felt a tad greasy and heavy ... it was great for my dry skin.. i just didn't like the sticky freling.. I also got the lightest shade.. it was unfortunately a bit grey on me..
I like how lightweight this formula is. It's packaged nicely, though I wish it were easier to get the last of the product out of it. It's great for the price and one of my go-tos for light coverage and warm weather.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...