MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream #23 (2g x 5pcs)

by Missha

Sample 2g x 5pcs = 10ml Color No.23 natural beige SPF42 PA+++

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream #23 (2g x 5pcs)!
Product Highlights
“...the summer will not be matched to any of the shades. i have combination oily skin that is rather sensitive and this product did not break me out. definitely a good winter product.” in 5 reviews
Hatboro, PA
While I love Missha for skin care products, this isn't really the best BB cream I have tried when it comes to Coverage. I purchased mine through ebay because I was able to get 5 sample sized packets for a cheap price and I wanted to try it first because coverage is really important for me...I am happy I didn't commit to a full sized bottle. However, if coverage isnt that important to you this may be for you...but I found it to be a little thick and heavy for a BB Cream. It almost felt like a BB night cream, which we all know...no one needs. Well, I guess unless you're trying to impress someone while you're sleeping...which can happen.
Schwenksville
Amazing product. I was just looking for a product that would be able to hide my dark spots and dark circles and this product did so perfectly while feeling lightweight on my skin. It gave a satiny finish to the skin. However, I do wish that the color selection was more varied, as it is from a korean makeup company and they tend to lean more on the lighter side of complexions. #23 fit my skin color well.
I have tried a number of BB creams but this is definitely one of the best.  Shade selection can be a little tricky and I have actually mixed two shades to get my perfect one. The coverage is good, don't try this or almost any other BB cream if you need full coverage. This is more of a natural look.  Makes my skin look dewy and stays on all day.  Would repurchase.   According to the Missha website, this is their best selling product.
Vancouver, WA
For awhile the Missha products were my go to BB cream. I loved the way they feel and also their high coverage. However, I did not like their smell because I am sensitive to smells and unfortunately their colour does not match well with mine. I still have some and will use them from time to time.
Happy Valley
I like this new BB cream by Missha a lot. It is not the typical Korean BB cream that can leave a white ghost-ish gray under tone look. It glides on smoothly and has a good staying power. The tube packaging is easy to squeeze and use. I would definitely recommend trying this product out.
Plano, TX
I like this but it is a little cool for my neutral skin tone. I mix it with Becca shimmering liquid skin perfector in opal and it makes a great sheer base for summer makeup. I love that it has such a high SPF BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Liquid Highlighter
HIALEAH
I tried this BB cream one day i came to visit one of my cosin's house. Just as my cousin is obsessed with makeup as much as i am, both of us gave it a try to the BB cream and once we have applied the BB cream we have notticed the amazing coverage it gave me and my cosin it also felt very light on my skin and very comfurtable.
New Orleans, LA
This product was not the best but still good. I personally think that there are better bb creams for cheaper, but this will work. It is amazing, just not really happy about the price. I wouldn't really buy it again but if that was the only bb cream i had then yes
Orlando, FL
i tried it this MISSHA M Perfect COVER BB CREAM, this have a long lasting, a good skin cover, have a good price its so accesible to everyone its effective. i brought in amazon
Perfect for summer! Not greasy and the coverage is just right.  Packaging is simple and functional, and it's gentle on the skin. Wish it came in more shade ranges, but I can get a match by mixing with drops. Would def recommend to those looking for a great bb for the summer months. Simple and quick for a five minute face.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...