BY MISSHA

A high performance high-precision mascara- Instantly & intensely gives volume & lush colour to your lashes-Updated formula expands & increases lashes to fullest-Makes your eyelashes look like Barbie-Effectively creates an eye-opening effect-Leaves your eyes appear wide big & gorgeous Product Line: Missha - Mascara - M Mega EX Volume MascaraProduct Size: 7g/0.24oz see more...

Sabrina Gabriela G.
I've never tried a mascara more effective in visualy increasing the size of your lashes like this one does. The brush is super soft and separates your eyelashes one by one but the secret to this amazing mascara are the little pigment-like fibers in the formula that attach to your lashes and make them look much bigger and full. I recommend this 100%.
Dustin H.
I really like this mascara a lot! It gives me length for days and I couldn't be more excited! Thank you for making this product!
Helena R.
Barcelona
Review for: Missha M Mega EX Volume Mascara - Cat Volume (# Black) 7g/0.24oz more...
I bought this product not being too enthusiastic about it, but I found myself loving it. It definitely makes my eyelashes look big and curly, with such a nice finishing look. I bought it on-line, definitely buying it back.
Angela W.
Wixom, MI
Where is the best place to buy thismeaning the cheapest?! ;)