MISSHA M Magic Cushion SPF50+/PA+++

by Missha

Magic cushion with perfect coverage to help achieve flawless skin and long lasting makeup without darkening

• Micro cover pigment delivers flawless coverage to skin and silica-bead powder effectively absorbs sweat and sebum, leaving makeup last longer.

• Including bamboo water and baobab fruit extract, it provides moisture to skin and containing witch hazel extract, it soothes and calms the skin.

Is it much expensive ?
Does this cushion cream run out or dry out fast? If you are using this every day with light - medium coverage, how long will it last?
How does this compare to the Amore Pacific color control cushion compact? Is it as moisturizing? MISSHA M Magic Cushion SPF50+/PA+++ AmorePacific Color Control Cushion Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ 208 Amber Gold 1.05 oz
Start your review of MISSHA M Magic Cushion SPF50+/PA+++!
14 days agoGrand Blanc, MI
Review for: #21 Light Beige 15G 0.5Oz
I ordered this product on amazon and I do not regret it. This is my first kbeauty cushion and I’m very impressed by the quality. It’s a light/medium coverage. Definitely buildable. It has a strong smell but it’s not bad. It smells like a very strong moisturizer. I really like that the spf is 50+ because we don’t see that with many products here in the states. The only cons are the shade range and it can settle into fine lines. Now I do understand that it’s a korean company so they won’t have many medium or darker shades, but since kbeauty has expanded to the western world I do believe that they should expand the range. I do enjoy this product and I hope to see more shades added soon. I’ve already bought another cushion! Give it a try if you’re looking a cushion foundation.
2 months agoMc Connellsbg, PA
Fantastic builtable coverage makeup. It takes some getting used to for the technique of patting it in to your skin but once it's down, you've got it. The down-side to the product is if you have large pores, it will settle right in and can exaggerate them if you don't use a pore filling primer.
3 months agoMoncks Corner, SC
This does not cover well or last a while. I would only say that this foundation cushion is good if you want a glass skin glow. But there is way more cushions out there that can give you both. It also doesn't have many shades to choose from. So if you have a darker complexion , they do not have that shade unfortunately.
2 months ago
Review for: #21 Light Beige 15G 0.5Oz
My favorite cushion, my only complaint is that i wish there were more shades in both directions as the lightest is too dark for me, and the darkest is not dark enough, but i know that’s a commonality with Korean cushion foundations. Great for dry skin, oily skin (as long as you set it) and combo.
3 months agoSan Diego, CA
MISSHA M Magic Cushion SPF50+/PA+++ uploaded by Lorraine P.
Great cushion! But very tacky feeling. I have oily/combo skin and this doesn't last all day, and it doesn't dry down either. I would try this product again if they came out with a mattifying version
23 days agoGranada Hills , CA
Review for: #23 Natural Beige 15G 0.5Oz
Literally the best foundation I’ve ever used it’s so lightweight and has amazing coverage ! I recommend this to everyone that like light to medium coverage ! Also the spf is a big plus!!
2 months agoHavre de Grace, MD
Review for: #23 Natural Beige 15G 0.5Oz
Wow and wow. I love Korean beauty products. They are the best. I love the ingredients that they used in their products. Yes very easy to apply and beautiful result. I did recommend this to my family and friends.
18 days agoCollege Station
Review for: Pa+++ No.23
I am pretty sure this product works great on other people but for me it just wasn’t it. This product is excellent on my cousins, but for me not so well because it looked cakey when I apply it. Probably because my skin isn’t doing so well so pores are huge. I need to do some skincare hmm.
2 months agoGainesville, FL
Review for: #23 Natural Beige 15G 0.5Oz
A good, inexpensive cushion that’s easy and quick to apply. It makes my complexion even and manages to cover redness and most hyperpigmentation. There aren’t enough color choices though, and even the darker is still too light for my skin tone.
a year agoSan Jose, CA
Review for: #23 Natural Beige 15G 0.5Oz
The concept of cushion bb creams is genius!!! GENIUS! I cannot say that enough.

Pros:
- Easy to travel
- Compact
- Easy to use
- Quick to use
- Not messy to use
- Applies the makeup evenly on face
- Buildable
- High SPF

Con:
- High SPF = white cast or flashback when taking pictures (Ideal for daytime use)

The formula for this product is totally different from the original bb cream formula. It is more water down because of the "cushion" effect which I personally prefer the original one more (my holy grail bb cream). I also HATE the flashback with this product and if you apply too much on the face you look like a ghost.

The concept of cushion bb creams is genius!!! GENIUS! I cannot say that enough.

Pros:
- Easy to travel
- Compact
- Easy to use
- Quick to use
- Not messy to use
- Applies the makeup evenly on face
- Buildable
- High SPF

Con:

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
6 months ago
Stacy P. 4 months ago
I haven't used the other products you mentioned but I can tell you that Missha is highly hydrating to my combo/dry skin. I have a dewy finish all day. It's a beautiful and smoothing coverage.
2 years ago
The MISSHA M Magic Cushion SPF50+/PA+++ cakeys in my skin! I tried with primer, moisturizing, and a blot or powder on top but does not work😩 what should I do??
m🇩🇿🇨🇦 E. a year ago
I used to have the same problem ! Now I use a spray primer instead of a cream/primer. I also stopped baking and matte powder. I only apply blurring powder on my T zone and nose. After that set everything with a gentle setting spray (for example, the tarte setting spray are super intense and lock your makeup af so it is not a good choice)
2 years ago
Tina H. 5 months ago
I find the cushion sponge works best if you want a lighter application. It is buildable though.