BY MISSHA #68 in Lash and Brow Treatments

Brand from South Korea: Missha. Ophthalmology tested ampoule gives power and elasticity to your eyelashes. With peptide, blackbean extracts, panthenol, aloe vera and camellia extracts, it gives nutrients to eyelashes. 2-way brush helps you to supply nutrients to skin effectively. How to Use: Apply a proper amount to your eyelashes 2 times a day. Pack Size - 5.5g see more...

Michelle C.
Meridian, MS
Love it, it is small enough to carry in my change purse when I go out. Love the way it comes off when taking off make up also doesn't clump up
Lashun L.
Chattanooga
I really didn't think this would work but, It works great.! I would recommend everybody to try this you will love it.
MARIA A.
Missha is my favorite Korean beauty brand because all of their products are fabricated to be adapted to all women ages. If you allow me to review these beautiful eyelashes product with I will be grateful to you. I can also help you promote your products, I will promote your website and review your products on all my socials medias on my facebook  account & page on my Instagram account, also on my blog for Free, for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the Net in the same time help the company promote good news. I hope you giving me this opportunity and I will be waiting for your answers, thank you
Yomira Cecilia J.
Me encanta, es lo suficientemente pequeño para llevar en mi bolso de cambio cuando salgo. Me encanta la forma en que se desprende y despeja maquillaje también no se aglomeranRealmente no pensamos que funcione, pero funciona muy bien.  Recomendaría todo el mundo a probar esto te encantará.
Laura D.
Uma palavra: M A R A V I L H O S A. Deixa os cílios perfeitos, não cria grumulos duas camadas é o suficiente para um ar saudável kkkkkk tipo esses cílios são naturais