BY MISSHA

Brand from South Korea: Missha. An apple scented hand cream provides hydration and nourishment. It contains meadowfoam seed oil, glycerin and apple extract, offering deep hydration and nutrients. Wash your hands, take out an adequate amount and rub softly into your hands like you're giving them a massage. see more...

Rachel M.
Riverdale
I was hoping that this product would help tame down my excema a bit but it didn't . I used it on another area that was clear of excema and was pleased with the results that area was left smooth and thoroughly moisturized.
Crystal L.
Brampton
Awesome product, the smell was amazing and did everything I expected. I read online reviews and was hesitant at first before buying it but I decided to give it a shot and I got the results I wanted. I would highly recommend, the only reason I didn't give it a 5/5 was because of the price but besides that the product is amazing.
Diandy C.
It's moisturizing effect was long enough, (about 3 hours for me). Kept my hands soft
The scent was definitely still there, but not aa strong as before. That's good for me. Doesn't leave a sticky or slimy redidue.
Pauline Y.
I love how Missha has this refreshing hand cream scents and this one is not an exception! I must say it works the same as the other hand creams, but I like the packaging! Very nice and chic! Also the scent has a long staying power.