Missha - For Men Aqua Breath Moisture Cream 60ml 60ml

by Missha

Brand from South Korea: Missha. A moisture cream for men with aloe, honey and kiwi extracts provides essential and long last hydration. After cleansing, apply skin or mist to refine skin texture. Dispense a moderate amount of cream and apply to the whole face evenly.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Missha - For Men Aqua Breath Moisture Cream 60ml 60ml!
Oak Ridge
I am a woman but I still use this because why make a moisturizer for a specific gender? It goes on very gently and isn't really that pricey. It soaks in and makes my skin have a baby soft finish, and plus I get to smell like a dude. But I don't care, cuz im a tomboy.
Oily, Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Puffiness / Dark Circles, Puffiness
Upper Darby
Great. Product  love the way it feels an smells it's good for traveling purposes to have on the go. It truly met my expectations. Was affective to for my personal likings. It was really gentle.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads / Dark Circles
Muy buen producto, su envase está echo para lo que ofrece como lo que me ofrece, recomiendo este producto