Missha - For Men Aqua Breath Emulsion 170ml 170ml

by Missha

Brand from South Korea: Missha. A moisture emulsion for men with aloe, honey and kiwi extracts provides essential and long last hydration. After cleansing, apply skin or mist to refine skin texture. Dispense a moderate amount of emulsion and apply to the whole face evenly.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Missha - For Men Aqua Breath Emulsion 170ml 170ml!
How would you rate this product?
Oklahoma City
This product was really good for me it worked wonders if anyone asked me if I would recommend it I would say yes it has good values it wasn't too pricey packaging was and it was good expectations I loved the packaging I would recommend it to others
Oily, Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Fine Lines, Sensitivity / Dark Circles
This is a good product. And this mark is so good. Really I love this product. But the prize is so expensive for me. But the others features are so amazing!!!
Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores, Sensitivity / Dark Circles