Missha - Foot Doctor Scrub Wash 150ml 150ml uploaded by trish g.

BY MISSHA #27 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Brand from South Korea: Missha. Exfoliates heels and balls of your feet smoothly without giving stickiness. How to use: 1. Apply a moderate amount on wet feet and massage. 2. Rinse with water. see more...

Holly B.
Really a good product!!!! I really hope you like it as much as I did!! It is a little expensive I really suggest you try it!!
Siti Syireen N.
Subang Jaya
The after feeling of using the product is positive, my feet feels like a baby after using and I'm very happy with the results
andruw t.
miami
Es bueno, pero no tan duro como me gustaría. Es muy suave, Me gustaría que tuviera más raspado con el fin de ser más eficaces
Reissy Patricia G.
It enchants to me, it has a swollensmell and is very good for the shower. Leaves skin sof It does not dry my skin
Buse Nur A.
Ankara,TR
It was something like I have used before but more expensive. So I don't recommend. Disappointing. Pricey.
paula b.
This productl is very good to me it served me a lot and I consider that others also use it.i love product.
Jenna-Lee W.
Rosetown
This really helped my feet. I loved it. Will have to buy more soon. Really good quality. I really love it.