Missha - Foot Doctor Scrub Wash 150ml 150ml uploaded by trish g.

BY MISSHA #32 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Brand from South Korea: Missha. Exfoliates heels and balls of your feet smoothly without giving stickiness. How to use: 1. Apply a moderate amount on wet feet and massage. 2. Rinse with water. see more...

Júlia P.
Produto maravilhoso, uso sempre que posso, meus pés ficam maravilhosos, super macios e hidratados, depois que comecei a usar minha familia toda acatou ele como o melhor hidratante para pés.
Keinny Julieth P.
The product met my expectations left me very soft skin. Undoubtedly it is a product that i recommend to leave yout skin very clean an smooth, the best thing is that you feel a very fresh sensation on your skin, it also helps me fight with pimples on my face.
Zhea L.
For all of the embarrassing issues that affect your feet: dry, flaky feet, rough, cracked heels, hard, thick, calloused skin, stubborn, odorous feet, the Foot Doctor line effectively helps restore your confidence in your feet!
Sydney E.
This product gives my feet a really great boost and helps prevent having dry skin. However, I would like to have it in a smaller portion since my feet are already smooth and soft. It can be used for one-time use which is good because you don't really need it that much.
Ayse C.
I won't buy it again. I don't have any problems in my feet so this was a bit harsh for me. It is not a bad product but I don't need it so that's why I won't buy it again.
Jean P.
SanSebastian P.R.
Love them they leave youre feet supper soft and so smooth just love it. Ir la supper effective most buy twice product. And the packaying is amazing.
Daniela P.
Its very useful for your feet, it als helps to be more soft. I tried to apply every night , but with 2-3 tienes you applied you will have results.
Lateifa A.
Fujairah
Did the work for me! It needs little timw to have th result. My foot now is really soft abd healthy! Anything from korea is really good
Joselyn L.
Guatemala
My feet are so dry and this product helped a lot y made the soft and it smells really good the price is a little high bit i worth it
taline H.
Rua Inês Rolim 326,Bairro Lages,Cidade Ibimirim PE
Adorei esse produto,tem uma ótima textura hidrata bem,deixa os pés macios e suaves. É um ótimo produto para quem quer praticidade.
Miriam B.