Missha - Foot Doctor Scrub Wash 150ml 150ml uploaded by trish g.

BY MISSHA #26 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Brand from South Korea: Missha. Exfoliates heels and balls of your feet smoothly without giving stickiness. How to use: 1. Apply a moderate amount on wet feet and massage. 2. Rinse with water. see more...

Ivin C.
Bogotá
It's good makes feel my face more fresh and on certain younger, make me feel my face is like new every time i used. I can feel the things that said that this do. The packaging is very practicle, the packaging make that when i am thaking the product out, dont get messy.Definitly i will buy it agins
Klaudia S.
Houghton Regis
I've started using this product about a month ago and since then I've been using it once a week to maintain super soft feet. It is great value and the price is affordable in addition to this , the packaging is eyecatchy and unique. I would certainly buy this product again!
Leslie A.
love this product leaves the skin super soft and extremely shiny I love it, if I were you I would buy it and use it all the time I love it and I never tire of saying itthe price is very good for a people normalWould definitely buy again because is a good product
Keinny Julieth P.
The product met my expectations left me very soft skin. Undoubtedly it is a product that i recommend to leave yout skin very clean an smooth, the best thing is that you feel a very fresh sensation on your skin, it also helps me fight with pimples on my face.
Joy B.
Edinburgh
I would definitely recommend purchasing this product, the product was easy to use, the application was so soothing, overall I genuinely loved how my skin felt afterwards, I have been using this for some months now and I would highly suggest you purchase it!
Julendys Masiel R.
miami
Este producto que muy bueno, es excelente, me encanta, es un producto que cumple con mis expectativas, me a encantado es un producto muy recomendables que me encanta y lo amo, no puedo vivir sin el , es 100% ,excelente , increíble es muy útil para mi.😍😘
Stephanie S.
Muito bom deixou meus pés macios sem falar da textura do creme, é meio hidratante, muito bom mesmo, dependendo do estado dos pés pode demorar um resultado bom mas acho que em 1 mas ou menos seus pés estarão macios igual bumbum de neném..
Jaime W.
This product is absolutely amazing! I've always had rough skin on my feet and this product saw the that within the first couple of uses! I could see a huge difference. I would highly recommend this product to people who have dry skin or hard rough feet! Great product.
Fatima s.
I am a teacher of kindergarten. I have to stand in heals for 3 4 hours straight. It gives my feet rough flat skin. But when i used this product it was gentle amazing and the results were extremely well
Zhea L.
For all of the embarrassing issues that affect your feet: dry, flaky feet, rough, cracked heels, hard, thick, calloused skin, stubborn, odorous feet, the Foot Doctor line effectively helps restore your confidence in your feet!