Missha - Foot Doctor Scrub Wash 150ml 150ml uploaded by trish g.

BY MISSHA #26 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Brand from South Korea: Missha. Exfoliates heels and balls of your feet smoothly without giving stickiness. How to use: 1. Apply a moderate amount on wet feet and massage. 2. Rinse with water. see more...

Abby T.
Exton
This product transforms your feet into perfection. From scaly to smooth your feet will be the next big thing.
Ty K.
Chesterfield, NJ
So refreshing! Feet felt amazing after being finished with my at home pedicure. Will buy again! Definitely
Adriana L.
Ukiah, CA
Leaves feet feeling soft, personally I love to scrub with an exfoliating towel. Definitely love to use this
Cierra T.
Baxley
I love using this after letting my foot soak. The smaller grains work better to get the flaky skin off.
Shenelle N.
Feels really refreshing and makes foot feel soft! Missha - Foot Doctor Scrub Wash 150ml 150ml
Hailee M.
Really nice for all the dead skin. Love the smell and texture. Super amazing. Would highly recommend.
albina b.
Very good, amazing product. Will recommend for everyone.
I am in love in this product very much.
Guadalupe D.
tucson
Left my feet baby soft and beach ready felt rough st first but you get used to the feeling
Emma S.
I recently bought this Missha Foot Scrub and it is absolutely amazing! I love the bright and colourful packaging! It is really good value for your money and it does the best job. My feet are so soft and smooth! I definitely think that Missha could make different flavours/skin types so that this produce matches all of their customers. This would definitely be amazing!
Shannah D.
Newton Stewart , Wigtownshire
I bought it for my summer foot care routine. It foams well and smells good. When using this kind of product, I typically use my hands, but other products hurt my hands because of the large grains (exfoliants) in them. But this product has smaller grained exfoliants. If you have dry, flaky feet, I recommend you to try it after using the peeling product.