Missha - Foot Doctor Scrub Wash 150ml 150ml uploaded by trish g.

BY MISSHA #26 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Brand from South Korea: Missha. Exfoliates heels and balls of your feet smoothly without giving stickiness. How to use: 1. Apply a moderate amount on wet feet and massage. 2. Rinse with water. see more...

Rita P.
Brooklyn, NY
Perfect especially for someone who is always on their feet this product does the job to keep our feet always healthy and fresh
Belen D.
Calexico
It's very useful for your feet and leaves them very  smooth. It is also very effective and woryh to have.I absolutely love this.
America P.
Brownsville, TX
This is a really good product, every time I apply it to my feet they feel so refresh. I always buy this product for my feet.
Ashley T.
Sylmar, CA
Love this product ! Definitely recommend.  Leaves your skin so soft . It's convenient packaging makes storing it easy !
Abigail P.
Houston
It was really good im in love with it. I really recomend you to buy this product because it leaves your feet so soft.
olga M.
Hialeah, FL
Excellent product and my foot felt like a really queen , smooth , clean and very easy.I buy this product in Wal-Mart
Mellisa R.
Albuquerque
It kept my feet really soft and very healthy. i had a lot of callouses on my heals and they have really gotten soft.
Jeannette E.
Keeps my feet feeling smooth and clean.  I have never felt my feet so smooth and feels ao refreshed.   would recommend
Lesly L.
Riverside, CA
This product is really great I love using it personally one of the best product I have to tried.It kind of gentle .
margelis s.
miami,fl
a good product for every day use! it's nice and geltle with my skin giving a fresh feeling! i recommended it !