Missha - Foot Doctor Scrub Wash 150ml 150ml uploaded by trish g.

BY MISSHA #26 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Brand from South Korea: Missha. Exfoliates heels and balls of your feet smoothly without giving stickiness. How to use: 1. Apply a moderate amount on wet feet and massage. 2. Rinse with water. see more...

Jacquie L.
Raleigh, NC
Had my feet SO soft and hydrated. Prevents and maintains cracks while repairing. Great price point and a huge bang for your buck. Super effective and would definitely recommend. Also, smells heavenly!
rachael r.
Springfield, OR
This product  is amazing! Not only did it help my feet stay soft and moisturized through some difficult foot times but it smells wonderful. And the price is not bad at all for the results you get.
Astrid G.
San Jacinto
Keeps the soles of my feet pretty smooth. I use this while I am waiting for my hair to soak in the conditioner and scrub mu feet with the stone. It works great! It met my expectations ♡♡
maddy G.
I began using this product a few months ago and I definitely see a difference in my feet today. I bought this product online and I was in love with the packaging. I believe it was an okay value for the price. There could not be a better way to make this product.
Rayana M.
I love this product! It was so nice, took off a star because the smell was a little strange but it was nothing unbearable. It made my feet sooo soft!
Gabrielle L.
Philadelphia, PA
This product wasn't the best but it did help, especially thw one area on my foot that was dry. I used it twice. I would recommend this product.
Ali'yah S.
Conyers, GA
I got this product for my spring/summer exfoliation. it keeps my feet smooth its worth the purchase.  It does good for a home pedicure.
Jessica M.
My feet felt absolutely amazing after using this tge first time but the more I used it the better they felt and looked! Great product!
Topanga B.
Had my feet feeling clean soft and exfoliated. I used it during the day and at night. It works great and I wouldn't mind using again.
Tiffany H.
Schofield, WI
My favorite! I work all day on my feet, when I'm in need of some foot therapy I always turn here! I always feel clean and refreshed!