Missha - Foot Doctor Scrub Wash 150ml 150ml uploaded by trish g.

BY MISSHA

Brand from South Korea: Missha. Exfoliates heels and balls of your feet smoothly without giving stickiness. How to use: 1. Apply a moderate amount on wet feet and massage. 2. Rinse with water. see more...

Cortney A.
Riverview, MI
I was having issues with dry feet. I cannot stand the feeling of dry feet at all so I searched for something on Amazon and I stumbled across this! I'm so glad it did because it helped my feet feel soft and refreshed. I let my mom use it and she loved it too!
Shawnna S.
Heislerville, NJ
I've tried a few different foot scrubs, and so far this is hands down my favorite. It leaves your feet feeling totally smooth without drying them out like some scrubs do. Bonus points for smelling amazing as well.
PaChia C.
I am a dancer who is always struggling with rough and dry skin on the feet. I'm constantly looking and trying to take care of the skin and found that this product is so easy to use and gives such good results.
maddy G.
I began using this product a few months ago and I definitely see a difference in my feet today. I bought this product online and I was in love with the packaging. I believe it was an okay value for the price. There could not be a better way to make this product.
Rayana M.
I love this product! It was so nice, took off a star because the smell was a little strange but it was nothing unbearable. It made my feet sooo soft!
Gabrielle L.
Philadelphia, PA
This product wasn't the best but it did help, especially thw one area on my foot that was dry. I used it twice. I would recommend this product.
Ali'yah S.
Conyers, GA
I got this product for my spring/summer exfoliation. it keeps my feet smooth its worth the purchase.  It does good for a home pedicure.
Jessica M.
My feet felt absolutely amazing after using this tge first time but the more I used it the better they felt and looked! Great product!
Topanga B.
Had my feet feeling clean soft and exfoliated. I used it during the day and at night. It works great and I wouldn't mind using again.
Tiffany H.
Schofield, WI
My favorite! I work all day on my feet, when I'm in need of some foot therapy I always turn here! I always feel clean and refreshed!
Miriam B.