Missha - Foot Doctor Scrub Wash 150ml 150ml uploaded by trish g.

BY MISSHA

Brand from South Korea: Missha. Exfoliates heels and balls of your feet smoothly without giving stickiness. How to use: 1. Apply a moderate amount on wet feet and massage. 2. Rinse with water. see more...

Temituoyo O.
I think that I saw a small difference, but overall I think that the money I paid just wasn't worth it. I got mediocre results and it wasn't too good. But, it came in gorgeous packaging , so I really like that. I probably wouldn't buy it again, but I recommend you buy it if you think you need it. I didn't really need it, so it really didn't help me.
Jenesis W.
irving, TX
Omg my feet were so soft after using this. I would give this a 10 but it only goes up to 5 haha. I have never had my feet so soft before. I kept touching my feet all day. They were soft like a baby's. No lie.
Laury R.
New York
This products made my feet really soft after i used it it. It took alot of the dead skin i had off my feet. I got this product of amazon. My expectations where met. The packaging was regular amazon package. Overall i really like the product
Shanice L.
Charlotte, NC
It was great! This left my feet feeling silly smooth and soft. I don't like the scent in it but other than that it was amazing. My heels feel so much better now. It does have only ok packaging but the product is what you're paying for.
Jacquie L.
Charlotte, NC
Had my feet SO soft and hydrated. Prevents and maintains cracks while repairing. Great price point and a huge bang for your buck. Super effective and would definitely recommend. Also, smells heavenly!
rachael r.
Springfield, OR
This product  is amazing! Not only did it help my feet stay soft and moisturized through some difficult foot times but it smells wonderful. And the price is not bad at all for the results you get.
Astrid G.
San Jacinto
Keeps the soles of my feet pretty smooth. I use this while I am waiting for my hair to soak in the conditioner and scrub mu feet with the stone. It works great! It met my expectations ♡♡
kinsey r.
Vly Cottage, NY
This is a nice foot to use for your feet. I received this as a spa gift from my friend and it was amazing, it makes your feet feel soft and smooth. I would recommend this product to people who want a scrub for their feet that is gentle and effective while leaving a nice after effect.
Rachel M.
Zephyrhills Fl
This product is a great way to nourish, pamper, and protect my feet. I really enjoyed using this product. It was very gentle on my feet, but it still got the job done. This is something I have found is lacking in other products.
Chelsey S.
My feet used to be so rough til i found this product now they're soft and look great. It's gentle to use Im so glad i found it, its a life saver. It's definitely worth trying! I'll continue to used it! I recommend everone try this product!
Miriam B.