Missha - Foot Doctor Scrub Wash 150ml 150ml uploaded by trish g.

BY MISSHA #26 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Brand from South Korea: Missha. Exfoliates heels and balls of your feet smoothly without giving stickiness. How to use: 1. Apply a moderate amount on wet feet and massage. 2. Rinse with water. see more...

Sneha R.
lewis center
it does a good job at taking care of the callus and it really smoothens the skin. The product completely cured the dry skin on my feet. The only problem was that I had to rub my foot for a good amount of time over a period of time to actually start seeing the results.
Alexis F.
Indianapolis
It helped a lot because my feet can be very stubborn it was of good value but makes up for how much it costs😊 It met my expectations very well and left my feet feeling so smooth I bought it from target and I would definitely recommend to everyone that has feet😂😂
Abbey R.
Davie, FL
Amazing! This product really blew me away with how soft it left my feet and how relaxed I felt! I am so happy I took a chance and ordered this product off of Amazon.com! I will definitely be ordering more once I run out!
Yaresi G.
Greenville, TX
I love this product It leaves your feet feeling smooth and soft. The product itself it's too extravagant it's just so so it was my first time ever using it and I fell in love. I'm not a big fan of the smell though it be nice it they could change the scents.
Temituoyo O.
I think that I saw a small difference, but overall I think that the money I paid just wasn't worth it. I got mediocre results and it wasn't too good. But, it came in gorgeous packaging , so I really like that. I probably wouldn't buy it again, but I recommend you buy it if you think you need it. I didn't really need it, so it really didn't help me.
Shawnna S.
Heislerville, NJ
I've tried a few different foot scrubs, and so far this is hands down my favorite. It leaves your feet feeling totally smooth without drying them out like some scrubs do. Bonus points for smelling amazing as well.
PaChia C.
I am a dancer who is always struggling with rough and dry skin on the feet. I'm constantly looking and trying to take care of the skin and found that this product is so easy to use and gives such good results.
Jenesis W.
irving, TX
Omg my feet were so soft after using this. I would give this a 10 but it only goes up to 5 haha. I have never had my feet so soft before. I kept touching my feet all day. They were soft like a baby's. No lie.
Laury R.
New York
This products made my feet really soft after i used it it. It took alot of the dead skin i had off my feet. I got this product of amazon. My expectations where met. The packaging was regular amazon package. Overall i really like the product
kinsey r.
Vly Cottage, NY
This is a nice foot to use for your feet. I received this as a spa gift from my friend and it was amazing, it makes your feet feel soft and smooth. I would recommend this product to people who want a scrub for their feet that is gentle and effective while leaving a nice after effect.