Missha - Foot Doctor Scrub Wash 150ml 150ml uploaded by trish g.

BY MISSHA #26 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Brand from South Korea: Missha. Exfoliates heels and balls of your feet smoothly without giving stickiness. How to use: 1. Apply a moderate amount on wet feet and massage. 2. Rinse with water. see more...

Josie F.
Los Angeles
Best product I have tried so far for my feet. I'm most on my heels all day at work and when I come home my hush puppies (my feet) feel so rough, but once I was wash my feet with warm water and my foot scrubber my feet feel so soft! 🤗
Rachel M.
Zephyrhills Fl
This product is a great way to nourish, pamper, and protect my feet. I really enjoyed using this product. It was very gentle on my feet, but it still got the job done. This is something I have found is lacking in other products.
Francis P.
The smell super nice, the feeling that I left in my feet was great since I had a very busy week of hard work and I spent a lot of time in shoes that hurt me, I could recover the softness of my foot in just a few minutes
Sarah M.
Green Bay
Wonderful product! The product did just as it described. The texture of the product was pleasant and the packaging was nice. This product met my expectations and I was not the least bit disappointed in my purchase of this product. The only thing I'd enjoy more is if they had different scents available.
Chelsey S.
My feet used to be so rough til i found this product now they're soft and look great. It's gentle to use Im so glad i found it, its a life saver. It's definitely worth trying! I'll continue to used it! I recommend everone try this product!
Rachel A.
Willard, OH
This is a great foot scrub! It really exfoliates and get the dead skin off leaving your feet really smooth and soft. It feels really good and I definitely recommend it to people who work on their feet all day!
Evelyn Z.
hialeah, FL
Love this product,  I am still currently testing it. I've used it a little over a couple of times. Simple packaging nothing crazy. Has been working very well so far I just forget to keeping using it on a  routine. I would probably buy it again my feet are nice and soft after using it for days
Amanda P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I have very rough heels due to standing on my feet a lot. Soaking my feel and then using this product really helped! I could see the difference in one use, and it really was soothing for my aching tootsies. I would totally recommend to others to check it out!
Cortney A.
Riverview, MI
I was having issues with dry feet. I cannot stand the feeling of dry feet at all so I searched for something on Amazon and I stumbled across this! I'm so glad it did because it helped my feet feel soft and refreshed. I let my mom use it and she loved it too!
Shanice L.
Charlotte, NC
It was great! This left my feet feeling silly smooth and soft. I don't like the scent in it but other than that it was amazing. My heels feel so much better now. It does have only ok packaging but the product is what you're paying for.