Missha - Foot Doctor Scrub Wash 150ml 150ml uploaded by trish g.

BY MISSHA

Brand from South Korea: Missha. Exfoliates heels and balls of your feet smoothly without giving stickiness. How to use: 1. Apply a moderate amount on wet feet and massage. 2. Rinse with water. see more...

Josie F.
Los Angeles
Best product I have tried so far for my feet. I'm most on my heels all day at work and when I come home my hush puppies (my feet) feel so rough, but once I was wash my feet with warm water and my foot scrubber my feet feel so soft! 🤗
Sarah M.
Green Bay
Wonderful product! The product did just as it described. The texture of the product was pleasant and the packaging was nice. This product met my expectations and I was not the least bit disappointed in my purchase of this product. The only thing I'd enjoy more is if they had different scents available.
Rachel A.
Willard, OH
This is a great foot scrub! It really exfoliates and get the dead skin off leaving your feet really smooth and soft. It feels really good and I definitely recommend it to people who work on their feet all day!
Evelyn Z.
Hialeah, FL
Love this product,  I am still currently testing it. I've used it a little over a couple of times. Simple packaging nothing crazy. Has been working very well so far I just forget to keeping using it on a  routine. I would probably buy it again my feet are nice and soft after using it for days
Francis P.
Miami , FL
The smell super nice, the feeling that I left in my feet was great since I had a very busy week of hard work and I spent a lot of time in shoes that hurt me, I could recover the softness of my foot in just a few minutes
Sneha R.
lewis center
it does a good job at taking care of the callus and it really smoothens the skin. The product completely cured the dry skin on my feet. The only problem was that I had to rub my foot for a good amount of time over a period of time to actually start seeing the results.
Alexis F.
Indianapolis
It helped a lot because my feet can be very stubborn it was of good value but makes up for how much it costs😊 It met my expectations very well and left my feet feeling so smooth I bought it from target and I would definitely recommend to everyone that has feet😂😂
Abbey R.
Davie, FL
Amazing! This product really blew me away with how soft it left my feet and how relaxed I felt! I am so happy I took a chance and ordered this product off of Amazon.com! I will definitely be ordering more once I run out!
Amanda P.
New Port Richey, FL
I have very rough heels due to standing on my feet a lot. Soaking my feel and then using this product really helped! I could see the difference in one use, and it really was soothing for my aching tootsies. I would totally recommend to others to check it out!
Temituoyo O.
I think that I saw a small difference, but overall I think that the money I paid just wasn't worth it. I got mediocre results and it wasn't too good. But, it came in gorgeous packaging , so I really like that. I probably wouldn't buy it again, but I recommend you buy it if you think you need it. I didn't really need it, so it really didn't help me.
Miriam B.