BY MISSHA

Brand from South Korea: Missha. Consists of natural Himalaya crystal salt to gently scrub and eliminate dead skin cells, and blended oil(Rose, Almond and Castor Oil) to help soften and nourish your skin with a fresh floral scent How to use: 1. Open the cap of oil pouch and pour it to the container of scrub particles. 2. Mix salt scrub particles and oil thoroughly with equipped spatula. 3. Take an appropriate amount and massage in rolling motion on wet body after shower. 4. Rinse with lukewarm water and towel dry the left over oil. see more...

Ellen P.
Yuma
I've used my sisters scrub a few times it smells amazing... and makes my skin so soft!! I may have to buy my own., or keep using hers!
Madison Y.
I use this to exfoliate my skin, mainly my legs. It really makes my skin super soft and the smell is amazing. I highly recommend this
Stephanie C.
st. clair shores
Super effective mask that makes skin soft and feeling smooth, would definitely recommend!
This product was easy and nice to use, you just put them in your bath and it's so gentle on this skin. Yes it met my expectations as my body was mostruzed and the packing was amazing and lovely. I recommend it do anyone as I would buy this product again.