BY MISSHA

Brand from South Korea: Missha. Cream mask soaked in hydrating cream that moisturizes skin and strengthens skin barrier to prevent evaporation of skin moisture for long time Micro fiber sheet with high adherence Key Ingredients: Squalane, Peptide How to use: 1. After washing and toning your face, apply the sheet mask evenly over the face matching the location of eyes and nose. 2. Leave it for 10-20 minutes and remove the mask. Pat leftover cream/oil lightly until fully absorbed. see more...

⚡️🔥Queen_lila🔥⚡️ L.
opalocka
This facial mask are he best it slightly gets out of your skin and when you take it out completely and you touch your face if feels like your face has been reborn and yes I would totally recommend it
Adrianna H.
Austin, TX
I received a few different masks for Christmas and this was by far my favorite.  It not only brightened my skin, it also hydrated my dry and thristy face.  The scent was pleasantly light.  I'm a fan of creamy masks, but will say the packaging was a little bizarre.  I did try two other masks before I was able to build up the courage to open this one.  My face and I were super happy I did tho :)
Chiadika O.
state college
This product feels so good on my skin and its soooo refreshing. There was definetely effective and made my skin soft and it was so gentle. I bought it from Amazon I think they could improve the product if it had a nicer smell
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
really like how it works. I would and still use this. I would recommend this to all ages. It works like it said it would. Also, it meet my expectations from this brand. I say give it a try and see for yourself.
Tanya B.
Westfield, NJ
I used this mask after a sunburn and left my skin soft and hydrated! I also have sensitive skin and it didnt irritate my skin. I will use it again.
Ariel W.
Brooklyn , NY
First off this mask isn't like any other average face mask. It has a different feel to it. The texture was lovely. Effective with my dry skin!
Leslie F.
Muy bueno buenos resultados... Lo recomiendo buen producto me encanta siempre lo usaría me encantaaaa
angelica d.
I love this mask! I love moisturizing my skin. It feels refreshing and i love to pamper and take good care of my skin/face. Very good value in a good price, everyone can love this product! For sure if you'll try this, you'll love it as well.
Cuhan🌸🐝 H.
Kuala Lumpur
This is definitely good product and it is suitable for my skin. It is always my first choice because it meet my expectations. I buy it from the only one outlet in Malaysia. The packaging is quite good and attractive for people. Without improvement, the product is still good!
Yasmin W.
I found this face mask on amazon for £2 each. This face mask is a thin mask which fit the shape of your face. This is a creamy mask with winter cherry and HA. This was my FAVOURITE face mask ever. How my skin felt after was amazing as if i went to a spa and got it done. For only £2 this is worth the buy 100%