Missha Cho Gong Jin Premium Cream uploaded by Sabrina M.

BY MISSHA

The rich decoction nourishes and gives firmness and elegant luster to the skin. The oil type balm is a total premium anti-aging cream made with oriental herbal ingredients.

MISA Cho Gong Jin Secret prescriptions to fight the signs of aging
(More than Gongjingdan, Gongjinbichaekdan)
Gongjindan, a prescription in Dongeuibogam, increases the spirit of water and calms down the heat, strengthening the foundation and health of the skin. In pursuit of this, Rehmannia glutinosa and black ginseng created with the devotion of Gujeunggupo are added for a greater nourishing effect.

Missha Cho Gong Jin Premium Cream
  • "I could honestly probably give this product five stars based on the packaging alone. How cool is it?! I felt so fancy when I use this cream :) But, it's not just a pretty face—it's actually really good too! The cream is very thick and moisturizing. It's velvety finish is really nice for winter (although it's not too heavy that you can't use it in spring or summer!) Ultimately, it's the ingredients that really have me sold— —ginseng being the primary one I like. (It's great for sensitive skin!)" in 5 reviews
  • "Great product. The best especially on dry skin. Great packaging. Easy to use. No residue was left On the skin. Overall good product" in 3 reviews
Kaia F.
Prairie City
Its moisturizing effect is between the geum sul emulsion and geum sul cream. I think the best thing about Missha's MISA line is that it's moisturizing but not oily. I used the geum sul emulsion before which was as good as the essence, and this cho gong jin emulsion is also good. I used to think it was better to invest only in essence rather than emulsion/lotion, but the MISA line has changed my mind. I have dry, oily skin and this has been great. I feel dryness under the skin so I like for my skin to feel moisturized but not oily, and this does just that. I highly recommend it to those who have dry skin. It is more moisturizing than essence. The packaging is also gorgeous.
karly e.
flushing
I love Missha products as an Asian woman. I feel like a lot of their products are geared towards Asian skin. Their creams are u believably hydrating. This is one of the products that I look forward to putting in as my last step. So much moisture but not greasy, as if my skin has been thirsting for it all day!
Miguelina A.
Well I will let you know about my experience , I found he rich decoction supports and gives immovability and exquisite radiance to the skin. The oil sort emollient is an aggregate premium hostile to maturing cream made with oriental home grew fixings. MISA Cho Gong Jin Secret solutions to battle the indications of maturing. Korean Excellent Product.
Amanda C.
This product was just okay. I feel that for the price and size you can get a high-quality cream that will produce the very same results. While Missha is a HG brand, I would not repurchase this product again as a first-time buyer for this product.
Blyss L.
This Missha cream is phenomenal! The packaging is absolutely beautiful, and the cream itself works wonders! Since I've started using this cream it's been so difficult for me to put it down and use another, I definitely recommend this product.
Ashrafee R.
Woodside, NY
Works pretty well with me. Needs some massage to absorb but generally absorbs very quickly and is very lightweight. I have combination skin and used to use First Aid Beauty, which makes my forehead feel oily in summer, so I switched to this and don't have the problem any more.
Olivia R.
This product has the cutest  packaging I was so  excited right when I got it. The formula is also soft and smells good also, mine didn't have much in it but I don't know if that's with every product or just the one I got. I would most definitely buy it again!
Micky K.
great cream.  everyone with any skin type can use this cream. it is very easy to buy, i bought it online and the packaging is beautiful. could not get over how beautiful it was.  the expectations were very high and it crossed it it does not need any improvement
Lindsey S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I can't say it enough! Wish I had a lifetime supply of these! This product is so effective and you can almost tell immediately. Favorite of all time. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Perla O.
Watsonville
at first I didn't really see an improvement in my skin, but as I continued to use, I really felt my skin grow softer and smoother. I love the container and boxing of this product but wish more product itself would come for the cost. overall worth it
Melinda B.
Warner Robins, GA
Where can I purchase this product?
This cream useful for what???