BY MISSHA

An efficacious revitalizing essence-Contains oriental herbal ingredients of Korean Wild Ginseng Cordyceps militaris extract & Antlers extract-Provides firming action while reducing visible signs of skin aging-Delivers superior moisture to improve flexibility of skin-Blended with pure gold ingredient to purify & brighten skin-Skin appears softer smoother clearer & younger looking-To use: Apply a moderate amount to cleansed & toned face using gentle upward & downward motions Product Line: Missa - Cho Bo Yang - Night CareProduct Size: 40ml/1.4oz see more...

Missha Cho Bo Yang Essence 40ml/1.4oz
I actually LOVE this product. I use it at night, and it is a.perfect moisturizer. I have dry, sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate me, or cause breakouts!
It's creamy, and has a earthy smell and gold flakes in it!
Leigh P.
I really like this serum I got a bunch of sample packets in the mail and I've just Used up the rest ... really liked the way my face felt after using . I would def buy this product again !
Bridget B.
Bought this on a whim. Now it's been a permanent part of my skincare routine Missha Cho Bo Yang Emulsion