Missha Cho Bo Yang Emulsion

by Missha

Delivery:4-14 Working Days Note: Image Provided is for illustrative purposes only. Name: Cho Bo Yang EmulsionSize:100ml Brand: Missha Line: Missa - Cho Bo Yang - Night Care Details: An efficacious revitalizing emulsion Contains oriental herbal ingredients of Korean Wild Ginseng, Cordyceps militaris extract & Antlers extract Provides firming action while reducing visible signs of skin aging Delivers superior moisture to improve flexibility of skin Blended with pure gold ingredient to purify & brighten skin Skin appears softer, smoother, clearer & younger looking To use: Apply a.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Missha Cho Bo Yang Emulsion!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I believe the bottle gives a very unique, "I want this kind of look." It spreads very easily and it does wonders for my dry skin! Very gentle for my very sensitive skin! I would definitely get again and recommend!” in 4 reviews
“No reaction to sensitive skin. Smells perfect. Leaves my skin smooth. Little pricey but great product. Recommend ” in 3 reviews
This missha Emulsion is so lightweight and hydrating! The packaging is very traditional and unique and the quality for the price is awesome! I have combo skin and this gave me that extra hydration without causing any breakouts or extra sebum. I normally use an emulsion then go in with a moisturizer but if you are someone that doesn't like to wear a lot of skincare products then this will do. Highly recommend to everyone! Missha Cho Bo Yang Emulsion
Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Scarring / Dark Circles
Saint Louis
this product is sort of slick but melts into your skin. Smells pleasant and I began to see firming results in a few short days of using once per day. I found that about a week or so in, my skin sort of broke out but I continued to use it and now get compliments about how gorgeous my skin is. The bottle is luxurious, too!
Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Puffiness / Fine Lines
San Jose, CA
Highly potent emulsion and very effective in keeping your face moisturized and fresh throughout the day! Although it is on the pricier side, I would recommend it to those who would want to invest on their skin as you only have one, so treat it well!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Green Bay
Works magically!!! I would recommend using it, it will make a difference. Anyone who is trying to look for this kind of product should use it. I have seen many changes since I started using this product!!!...so thankful!
Sensitive / Blackheads, Sensitivity / Dark Circles
Its an awesome products for my skin. I have combination and dull skin, and this helps so much. Great value and great results. I am a repeat buyer, and recommended to others.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Apple Valley
Best product ever I love it ❤️❤️ People should buy this product I love the way it makes my skin❤️❤️ It’s not to rough on my skin like most make up products🙄 the packaging was wonderful I love that hey sent it to me right away. Yes I recommend this product to all who is interested in it ❤️❤️
Oily / Blackheads
this product made my skin feel very fresh!!!!!!!!! i like the packaging and it smells very nice. I use a cotton pad and soak my face and let it sit on my face for 20 min and take it off and it leaves my face very clean and fresh and hydrated. This is my first impressions!
Combination / Acne, Puffiness, Redness / Dark Circles, Dry Eyes
Dallas
It smells amazing and I genuinely saw a difference in my skin! I highly recommend for those with dryer skin! Not to mention it is super affordable for those are are getting into korean skincare products! Missha is definitely a brand that I can stand by! <3
Dry / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
15051 Nowthen Blvd NW, Ramsey, MN 55303
Best for oily skin. One of the best products to use when you are in a hurry. It is affordable and easy to take around. You can get it in a popular store like Walmart or Target. I have used this product for a long this and it is still one of my favorite products.
Oily / Uneven Skin Tone / Dark Circles, Dry Eyes