BY MISSHA

A protective cream for mature women following simple makeup trend Gives instant moisture boost & a hint of skin-perfecting color Protects skin from the damage of harmful sunrays Hides imperfections for a natural, smooth complexion Keeps skin healthy...

Grace P.
I really like the Cho Bo Young BB cream because it is definitely thinner and blends really nicely to the skin. It looks like ny own skin when I blend it. This has a hint of ginseng smell to it which is very light and not ocer powering and does go away after a couple of hours. I lile how this is less cakey than the other BB cream by misha. I would say the coverage is light medium to buildable medium.
Arlena Y.
Brooklyn, NY
BB cream feels great on the skin but is too light for my tanned complexion skin. It would be nice if Missha considered expanding the bb cream shades to other skin colors.
Abigail K.
Woodland
Love it so much. Feels very light when you apply on your skin. It has a  I will definitely keep purchasing this product in the future.
Aileen Pearl T.
omg! i love this product. it goes well with my skintone and it doesn't create a white cast. it has pretty good coverage.
Shellamae C.
803 Belleair Place, Clearwater, FL
This is my favorite B B cream from Missha. It suits my skin perfectly, giving me that smooth and flawless look.
Michelle E.
I love this product! I've been using it for years. It gives me perfect flawless coverage, plus it's good for my skin. I have tried many foundations out there and expensive ones at that and nothing can beat this product!!
Niki S.
Dubai, Dubai
It is true to what it says, it made skin more brighter and kept hydrated all the time. It is also worth the price and packaged travelfriendly.
chaima c.
this products are every thing is so amazing its like foundations but not to heavy on skin and bland so well

Amazon