Missha - Cherry Blossom Something Hand Cream 60ml 60ml

Brand from South Korea: Missha. Provides moisture and long lasting fragrance for delicate hands of women. After washing your hands, apply moderate amount. see more...

Bella L.
This smelled great and really helped the dry skin on my hands. I will definitely purchase again, I only didn't give it 5 stars because I wish it was a little more moisturizing and it took awhile to completely soak in. I do like the packaging, I did not have to worry about it spilling in my bag which was nice!
Destiny M.
I really love this product. This is mainly because I have a problem with dry hands, and I got this product not that long ago and my hands are normal now. I recommend this product to people with dry hands ,or really anyone that just, loves lotion.
Aubrey L.
It smells amazing, super affordable and leaves your hands feeling amazing! The packaging is adorable, super great value, and just an all around good hand cream. I highly suggest for when fall comes around and dries your skin out!
Seyoung K.
This was one of my favorite hand creams, and I only use this these days. This cream doesn't make my hands feel too sticky like most other creams, and they make my hand feel so soft.
Brenda🥕🥕 O.
Santa Clarita
I absolutely love the smell of the hand cream! It leaves my hands very moisturized, which helped during the winter months. The product is very good quality for the price and the cute packaging is a plus! I would definitely buy again.
Jamie M.
los angeles
I would rate this a 4 because it does the job on keep my hands very moisturized and it's a very gentle cream to put on my hands. The packaging is simple and nice I would totally buy this again and recommend it to my friends.
Princess Tiffany D.
Ames, IA
This hand cream smells really good. It makes my hand soft and prevents it from drying. It is really effective. The small packaging is cute and it can be carried around. I think the price is a little pricey than other brands.
Cori A.
LOVE IT! This cream makes my hands feel sooo soft and the smell is AMAZING! Feels nice and gentle on my hands. This product has GREAT value and the packaging was nice. I will also purchase one for my mother and one for my aunt as well. Love missha products!
♥ M.
Love this product!! It has a really nice light scent, if you use Japanese products you would like it. Getting it for my MIL for Christmas! - its that good!
Cheyenne K.
Napanee , ON
I have had rough hands with clauses but this made them smooth and was super effective and smells great too at such a great price! Love it!!