[Missha] Brown Sugar Facial Scrub 95g uploaded by Maria P.

BY MISSHA #79 in Face Scrubs

Recommend for oily skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "The product has an homogeneous texture, where you can’t really see the sugar granules immediately but they are felt as soon as you touch it or spread it. When applied, it might be a bit harsh for sensitive skins so you need to rub it gently. The little particles of sugar dissolve quickly though and personally I don’t mind feeling them, it just proves that it’s doing its job. The result is seen and obvious as soon as you wash your face afterwards. My reaction the first time was WOAAAAAH !! It really does deserve this kind of reaction. I am still sometimes bewildered by the difference it makes each time." in 8 reviews
Sandra D.
I purchased this product a while ago on Amazon. It was nicely packaged and sealed. I was happy to see that this scrub did not dry my face out or cause me to get tiny scratches on my face (unlike St. Ives face scrub). I find it pretty effective for my nose area, where I tend to get a lot of blackheads or other little "stuff" in the pores. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a scrubby exfoliant. I don't feel clean until I use this.
Becky S.
Milton, WA
I purchased this brown sugar facial scrub, because I was looking for a gentle, yet effective scrub. I’m a huge fan of the brush sugar smell, so decided to try it. This exfoliated is amazing on my face! My face feels refreshed and extremely soft after I use this facial scrub. The smell is great, and a little goes a long way!
Vanesalee R.
Lake worth , FL
I loved it! Words can’t even describe how much I loved it, first off it smelled SO good! While putting it on my face it was completely soft even when washing it off it was easy to come off and while letting it sit for the 15 mins it didn’t stay sticky, face feels so soft afterwards not oily or dry it leave s it just right!
Tashy L.
This scrub is absolutely amazing one of the best ive ever used  and my skin feel so refreshed after i use it makes my face feel soft and smooth it. Ive been a constant user for about 2 months now and my skin has improved soooo much. My skin is basically glowing!
Alayna H.
Denver, CO
I LOVE the smell of this scrub!! However for my sensitive skin it was a little too much for me, I ended up giving it to my Mom and she loved it! She doesn't use many products but she said this was easy to use and made her skin feel so soft! For sure recommend to people with not very sensitive skin!
Renata P.
Aldie, VA
Love this product.. it makes my skin feel so soft and alive!
There's a good value and a good price! I bought on Amazon.
It's as harsh as it should be, you feel that it really works!
I sure recommend that!
Gabriela G.
Washington
This facial scrub is one of my favorites! I have used it before, and I have recommended it to others, it is a good price. This facial scrub is gentle and not very harsh. I would definitely buy it again!
Courtney O.
marina
I absolutely loved the way this product smells. I thing packaging was so cute and it was a good price for the amount that you get. I got this from amazon and it came pretty fast. I would buy this product again.
I would definitely recommend the Brown Sugar Scrub 95g by Missha. It works wonders to your skin, it definitely did with mine. So if I were you I would buy me some of Missha Brown Sugar Facial Scrub 95g.
Brianna G.
Amarillo
This product was so amazing to me. I usually have really rough dry skin when it comes to facial scrubs but this one cleared my pores and made my face feel so refreshing.