Missha Black Ghassoul Peel-off Nose Pack uploaded by Karen G.Missha Black Ghassoul Peel-off Nose Pack uploaded by Suzanne V.

BY MISSHA

Vanessa A.
Doral, FL
I used the mask and I actually felt relief. It made my nose look great after. I like the product because it's affordable and also useful, wich is hard to find sometimes and it leaves my skin soft and doesn't pull to hard on it. It reduces pore size but of course it's not a miracle. I am trying to take care of my face every night so I can see a big change in some months
Clara S.
Lewisburg, PA
This product is good/alright as nose peels go...It may have just been that I did not have a lot of white heads at the time but I did not see as much residue when I peeled it off as I did with other products I have used, it does, however, make your skin feel very smooth and has a good consistency!
Barbara P.
Sarasota, FL
I've read so many reviews of this so I had high expectations. I don't have blackheads or anything, just clogged pores. Or what I'm told is called "sebaceous filaments." They are the bane of my existence. This helped but it's not a miracle cure. You have to keep AT it.
Jocelyn S.
Pennsylvania
This product was absolutely amazing! I use the mask and I immediately felt relief. It took way problem areas for black heads and made my pores feel clean and smooth.
I bought it online on Amazon. It was a low cost and great quality product. The packaging was wrapped in bubble wrap and the box was so cute!
S A M A N T H A S.
Dallas, TX
This product is awesome! I am a avid black head mask user, and this is by far one of my favs. You can actually see the black heads come out with this product once it’s peeled off. It completely minimizes Your pours and leaves the skin and t zone area feeling refreshed and renewed.
Linda J.
St.Louis
works great!!! The peel off made my nose look great. I loved it so much I got my mom to use it and she dosen't just try anything. But i would recommend that you use a hot towel on you nose before just to open your pores.
Morgan P.
Philadelphia
This product was so amazing. My skin is very oily and it really help with that. Yes is my expectations! I bought it from Macy’s. Yes a good value could be alittle cheaper. No room for improvement it is a very good product.
Georgia A.
Columbia, MO
Omg this product is so awesome and it peels off everything that's bad on your face and it makes your skin supper soft I love this one it's one of my favorites
Karina O.
I Absolutely love this . Every time I use it, it leaves my skin feeling super soft & clean ❤ definitely would love to get it again !
Hailey B.
New Port Richey
Definitely recommend this product! This is a personal favorite. It peels off pretty easily, and doesn’t pull too hard on the skin.