Missha Black Ghassoul Peel-off Nose Pack uploaded by Suzanne V.Missha Black Ghassoul Peel-off Nose Pack uploaded by Karen G.

BY MISSHA

Clara S.
Clara S.
Lewisburg, PA
This product is good/alright as nose peels go...It may have just been that I did not have a lot of white heads at the time but I did not see as much residue when I peeled it off as I did with other products I have used, it does, however, make your skin feel very smooth and has a good consistency!
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Pennsylvania
This product was absolutely amazing! I use the mask and I immediately felt relief. It took way problem areas for black heads and made my pores feel clean and smooth.
I bought it online on Amazon. It was a low cost and great quality product. The packaging was wrapped in bubble wrap and the box was so cute!
Linda J.
Linda J.
St.Louis
works great!!! The peel off made my nose look great. I loved it so much I got my mom to use it and she dosen't just try anything. But i would recommend that you use a hot towel on you nose before just to open your pores.
Barbara P.
Barbara P.
Sarasota, FL
I've read so many reviews of this so I had high expectations. I don't have blackheads or anything, just clogged pores. Or what I'm told is called "sebaceous filaments." They are the bane of my existence. This helped but it's not a miracle cure. You have to keep AT it.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Philadelphia
This product was so amazing. My skin is very oily and it really help with that. Yes is my expectations! I bought it from Macy’s. Yes a good value could be alittle cheaper. No room for improvement it is a very good product.
Karina O.
Karina O.
I Absolutely love this . Every time I use it, it leaves my skin feeling super soft & clean ❤ definitely would love to get it again !
Hunter P.
Hunter P.
Everton, MO
Seemed to work very well with my skin and also helped with several of my black head area spots. Would continue to recommend.
Hailey B.
Hailey B.
New Port Richey
Definitely recommend this product! This is a personal favorite. It peels off pretty easily, and doesn’t pull too hard on the skin.
Pegan S.
Pegan S.
Wonderful mask!! My skin was so smooth and clear after use. I had visibly reduced pore size as well. Would buy again.
Hanna H.
Hanna H.
After using this mask I do feel like I deep cleansed my pores, BUT and that's a big one I don't feel like it made any difference or an impact on the blackheads situation. Which is very disappointing.I will use up this product and it's quite good for doing a deep cleanse from time to time. But I won't be re-purchasing this one again it just didn't do the job for me.
A day after I usually have peelings and dry patches on my nose. which I get when also using the Biore stripes.